Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:22 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,174 times

Advertisements

Email Sent To Chancellor Angela Merkel

"J Williams wrote:
I just sent this email to the Chancellor:

Chancellor Merkel,

The American citizens respect you as a straight talker, unlike many leaders around the world. Would you be willing to ask Mr. Obama a question that has been asked, yet unanswered forthrightly, by literally millions of Americans?

Despite dozens of lawsuits, with plaintiffs including a former presidential candidate, a former deputy attorney general, many legislators, active-duty U.S. military and other serious people, Obama simply refuses to release his original, long-form birth certificate. That's the one that could actually prove he was born in Hawaii. What is posted on Obama's 'Fight the Smears' website as well as the FactCheck.org website is the abbreviated short-form 'certification of live birth' that could have been issued for a child born overseas, and thus does not prove he was born in Hawaii. So, the question is Mr. Obama, why are you steadfastly refusing to offer proof that you are a "natural born citizen," as required by all presidents by the United States Constitution?

Chancellor Merkel, this issue is extremely important to the USA and also to the world. No less than our Constitution – the foundation of our national liberties and the rule of law in America – is at stake. If the United States falls further into turmoil and financial ruin because a usurper is in our highest office of the land, won't this also affect the rest of the world negatively?

Warmest regards,

J Williams"

I can imagine that people are going to take this and run with it by sending more to Chancellor Merkel and Other Leaders around the world.
One of them will ask the question sooner or later, I wonder who it will be?

Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
We are wasting our time with TG, he has his mind set and NOTHING will change it, we should just let him ramble to himself and eventually the thread will die a natural death. He claims to have half of us on ignore anyway so what's the point?

Old 04-07-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It was "analyzed" on the internet. No one who has done this analysis has ever held a copy in-hand. Until Obama is ordered by a court to overnight a copy to Nancy Pelosi, he is not going to do so, and I don't blame him. Every other POTUS has been taken at his word that he was born where he said he was born.
Somebody had to hold it in order to scan it into a computer, so where is it? If it can be seen all over the net why can't someone actually hold the copy that was scanned for analysis?

Of course you, and especially Obama, would not want another one sent overnight, it could be very embarrassing.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,735 times
Default This is just tooooo crazy

Who the hell is J. Williams?

QUOTE FROM YOUR POST:
"Chancellor Merkel, this issue is extremely important to the USA and also to the world. No less than our Constitution – the foundation of our national liberties and the rule of law in America – is at stake. If the United States falls further into turmoil and financial ruin because a usurper is in our highest office of the land, won't this also affect the rest of the world negatively?"

THIS kind of behavior reminds one of Philip Berg's appeals to "the world" in his effort to convince everyone that GWB and his administration were actually the people behind the 9/11 attacks! Lunacy. Just Lunacy.

Btw, WHY GERMANY???

Old 04-07-2009, 11:41 AM

707 posts, read 1,021,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Somebody had to hold it in order to scan it into a computer, so where is it? If it can be seen all over the net why can't someone actually hold the copy that was scanned for analysis?

Of course you, and especially Obama, would not want another one sent overnight, it could be very embarrassing.

So let me understand what your actually saying here. To apease your curiosity, you want Obama to request the officials in Hawaii to pull out the ORIGINAL full Birth Certificate document for what exact? What lines on that full form are you exactly looking for? What information did the Justice department miss that these so called experts assume their going to find?

Old 04-07-2009, 11:42 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,685,448 times
Quote:

The Obama campaign scanned it into the internet last summer, as I understand it. It was immediately called a "fake" by the birthers. Why is anyone bugging chancellor Markel with this? The letter will probably end up in her "File 13".

Old 04-07-2009, 11:45 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,735 times
Quote:

SOMEBODY DID HOLD IT IN THEIR HANDS.......the Hawaian officials who have already made public official statements that the b/c is valid.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The Obama campaign scanned it into the internet last summer, as I understand it. It was immediately called a "fake" by the birthers. Why is anyone bugging chancellor Markel with this? The letter will probably end up in her "File 13".
OK, so if the Obama campaign has it can it be seen by anyone or has it been secreted away to someplace where no one can see it either?

Merkel may file 13 it but if she starts to get millions of them she may take notice. If millions of these go out to leaders around the world, do you think none of them will ask?

Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,685,448 times
Quote:
OK, so if the Obama campaign has it can it be seen by anyone or has it been secreted away to someplace where no one can see it either?

Merkel may file 13 it but if she starts to get millions of them she may take notice. If millions of these go out to leaders around the world, do you think none of them will ask?
I would imagine Obama has his own personal copy that he is not putting up in his window or anything. That is probably the copy that was scanned into the internet. Then "techdude" and others immediately proclaimed it a fraud, and a real docs expert was equivocal about whether it COULD HAVE BEEN altered on the internet.

I think the other world leaders will think this is nuts!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:01 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,586,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Who the hell is J. Williams?

QUOTE FROM YOUR POST:
"Chancellor Merkel, this issue is extremely important to the USA and also to the world. No less than our Constitution – the foundation of our national liberties and the rule of law in America – is at stake. If the United States falls further into turmoil and financial ruin because a usurper is in our highest office of the land, won't this also affect the rest of the world negatively?"

THIS kind of behavior reminds one of Philip Berg's appeals to "the world" in his effort to convince everyone that GWB and his administration were actually the people behind the 9/11 attacks! Lunacy. Just Lunacy.

Btw, WHY GERMANY???
OMG I know a J Williams. I know no other that would be named in this fashion as his parents didn't name him Jay---just J the letter. If it is the same and I think I can find out, that would make this person 20 - 21 years old.

Why Germany is a really good question.

And yes this too reminds me of 9/11 conspiracy and lunacy.

BTW I was born in 1961 and I have yet to see my birth certificate. I'm not scared of ID theft. Born Houston TX, adopted and so there are two b/c... one is sealed.

And to Truegritt, do you know what obsessive compulsive disorder is?

I will unsubscribe from this thread just so that I know nothing more about it after today. OCD, no I'm not feeding this...the madness stops for me today. Right now. That horse is just not going to wake up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies