Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:33 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Nothing would make me happier than to see the flamers and name callers take a hike. I will continue to post information and have discussions with people who want to have a civil discourse and the people who frequent this thread to see the latest on Obama's eligibility can do so without having to search through all of the blather.
I'm certain that nothing would make you happier than to NOT have any opposition in this thread regarding these ridiculous actions being taken by Orly Taitz and the small inner circle of those "working this issue" for all the money they can get........not to mention those involved with this Internet movement who are clearly racists and whose motivations could not be more obvious. I'd bet you'd just love that.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
You're dreaming or maybe delusional at this point regarding this subject. You seem to have been completely and totally "brainwashed" as they used to say by Orly and her propaganda.

Yeah, right, Putin, or Amahdinejad, etc., are going to ask Obama to show them his birth certificate! LMAO. Seems like those in the "leadership" of the "Obama is a usurper" crowd are getting very desperate now. Sending off letters to world leaders! Are you guys so angry that a black man won the Presidency in the U.S. that you're willing to look for help from those whom you've previously described as terrorists and enemies of the U.S.? So desperate now that you'll beg enemies of the U.S. to "confront" Obama? The truth about how much Orly "loves this country" and how much she wants to preserve the Constitution is being demonstrated very clearly now with her efforts to make HER insanity an issue in the rest of the world! Orly is SELF-INTERESTED. And the idiocy of her sending a letter to the leader of Germany (which is probably just a first start) is making crystal clear who Orly Taitz cares about.

Get a grip, Tg. Many people have been royally decieved by this woman and others like her who continue to beg for donations to help them continue filing their frivolous lawsuits. And Orly has the distinction of being the only one stalking USSC Justices.
Austin, you and your ilk are wasting your time posting to me in this manor. This will in no way change my way of thinking, and it makes you and your pals look like absinthian grousers. Take meson's, and your own advice, and just ignore this thread before you give yourself a heart attack or something.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I'm certain that nothing would make you happier than to NOT have any opposition in this thread regarding these ridiculous actions being taken by Orly Taitz and the small inner circle of those "working this issue" for all the money they can get........not to mention those involved with this Internet movement who are clearly racists and whose motivations could not be more obvious. I'd bet you'd just love that.
Well...there is opposition, and then there is you and your pals, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Go back and read Katiana, Raindrop, and people like them, even your own posts when we were friendly with each other. You will see what civil opposition looks like, the kind that will make people think about both sides of an argument. This stuff that you and a couple of your new friends are spewing as of late is rabid, and I don't think it makes much of an impression on the viewers.

Last edited by TRUEGRITT; 04-07-2009 at 12:51 PM..

Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
I absolutely agree. However, when the thread starts to drop to the bottom, Tg manages to come up with such amazing bait posts (links to the lunatic actions of Orly Taitz, et al.) it's soooo hard to sit here and watch that crap go by.
I agree it's hard not replying to the insanity but if nobody replies and he continues to post anyway he might be in violation of the TOS and if the moderators are watching, or if we report his posts they may take action to stop the insanity. I mean these threads are supposed to be for discussion, not for one individual to post propaganda from right wingnut websites.

From the TOS:

Quote:
Do not post in your thread ("bumping" it) just to have it appear on the top of the forum.
http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-07-2009, 12:56 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I agree it's hard not replying to the insanity but if nobody replies and he continues to post anyway he might be in violation of the TOS and if the moderators are watching, or if we report his posts they may take action to stop the insanity. I mean these threads are supposed to be for discussion, not for one individual to post propaganda from right wingnut websites.

From the TOS:

http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
This is true.

This is no longer a discussion, it's spam for Orly's site (so she can then brag about hits), and rehashing of the same information over and over.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
This is true.

This is no longer a discussion, it's spam for Orly's site (so she can then brag about hits), and rehashing of the same information over and over.
If you go back and look at my posts with people who want to have a civil discussion about Obama's eligibility, you will find plenty of civil and respectful discourse. If you want to have a civil discussion about any aspect of Obama's eligibility, then post in a civil manor.

The problem with some of you is that you have argued your side of this problem over and over so much so that you have nothing new to bring to the discussion. You see the groundswell of doubters keeps getting larger, and all of the new ways of getting the message out, and it frustrates you so you go on the attack.

The arogance of some of you is unbelievable. You actually think you are the one's to decide weather this thread should go on or be shut down because acording to you there is no discussion anymore and with you, and a few others, I would agree, but with a lot of folks there is plenty of discussion. I had a short discussion with Austin about the email sent to the German Chancellor, but that too turned into an attempt at demonizing me and people who post at Orly's and many other sites dedicated to finding out for sure if Obama is eligible or not. You are right that is not discussion it is a blatent breakage of the TOS that states no personal attacks. I have big shoulders though and my skin gets thicker by the day.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
If you read the whole email you would know why. Merkel may not but, I have a feeling that someone like Putin or Amahdinejad might, even a Kim Jong Il might with the pressure that Obama claims he is going to put on him.

If he is not legit it will play right into their hands. Once one leader asks, then I think it may start to snowball from there.
Well, these guys do not have a lot, shall I say, of credibility.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, these guys do not have a lot, shall I say, of credibility.
Do you think they need it? If any of them ask what authority do you have if you are not eligible to be POTUS could start a scenario that would be very bad for America.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:57 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Do you think they need it? If any of them ask what authority do you have if you are not eligible to be POTUS could start a scenario that would be very bad for America.
The State of Hawaii confirmed he was born there.

You refuse to address that fact every time it is brought up.

Do you believe that the State of Hawaii is involved in some sort of cover up?

Old 04-07-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The State of Hawaii confirmed he was born there.

No they did not.

You refuse to address that fact every time it is brought up.

I have gone over this many times.

Do you believe that the State of Hawaii is involved in some sort of cover up?

I believe they have not said what is on Obama's BC, only that they have one. If you can show me where Dr. Fukino said Obama was born in Hawaii and not some spokesperson saying that Dr Fukino said so then I will look at your evidence, otherwise you have offered nothing new.
tg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies