Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 AM

575 posts, read 3,693,922 times

Advertisements

A REAL problem is having a usurper president in office whether you want to admit it or not. Allowed to continue a charade only steps on our constitution even more... than our oppressors already have.

Latest news, amended court documents as of 2/10/09

Posted: February 10, 2009
9:09 pm Eastern

Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A lawsuit that accuses Congress of failing to investigate President Obama's birthplace before approving the Electoral College vote giving him the presidency has been amended to include additional claims of rights violations, including unequal treatment, because Congress did such an investigation into GOP candidate Sen. John McCain.

Eligibility issue: McCain checked but not Obama

Simply unseal all those sealed documents so we can see one way or the other and put this to rest. I assure you they will not stop chipping away until the true is uncovered.

Last edited by chick; 02-11-2009 at 11:43 AM..

Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Say one of these cases goes to the Supreme Court and the Court rules that he is in fact a natural born citizen. Would that satisfy you?
A very hearty, YES! There is my answer so don't try to change it.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
TrueGritt, this is one single guy ranting in the MSNBC studio.

MSNBC isn't attacking as the video title states. Did you even watch it?
Yes, I watched it, that is why I posted it. He was ranting that Obama has not been investigated by the MSM as he should have been, and that Obama had very little experience to be POTUS.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:41 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovedupont View Post
Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health
So Obama's mother obtained a birth certificate saying her son was born in Hawaii even though he wasn't?

It's a simple question. Is this what you think happened?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
A REAL problem is having a usurper president in office whether you want to admit it or not. Allowed to continue a charade only steps on our constitution even more... than our oppressors already have.

Latest news, amended court documents as of 2/10/09

Posted: February 10, 2009
9:09 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
[SIZE=-1]© 2009 WorldNetDaily[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

A lawsuit that accuses Congress of failing to investigate President Obama's birthplace before approving the Electoral College vote giving him the presidency has been amended to include additional claims of rights violations, including unequal treatment, because Congress did such an investigation into GOP candidate Sen. John McCain.

Eligibility issue: McCain checked but not Obama

Simply unseal all those sealed documents so we can see one way or the other and put this to rest. I assure you they will not stop chipping away until the true is uncovered.
Very good information, thanks.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
A very hearty, YES! There is my answer so don't try to change it.
Why would I try to change anything?

Okay, that's good to know that you - and I suppose all the other nonbelievers too? - would accept the SC's answer - I didnt know.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:48 AM

419 posts, read 602,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So Obama's mother obtained a birth certificate saying her son was born in Hawaii even though he wasn't?

I want to know if that is what happened.

I believe if I have to show an actual vault copy of my BC to get a drivers license he should also have to show his to be president

McCain had to prove it why doesnt obama

It really makes me question why he is paying money to defend these cases when he can put an end to it for 20.00

I'm not rich or a millionaire but I wouldnt be wasting money if all I had to do was spend 20.00 if I didnt have something to hide

Old 02-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:

I will make it a simple answer then. I don't know and I want to. As a citizen of the US I believe I have a right to know so lets look and see, what's could be wrong with that. The only harm that could come from that is Obama would be found to be ineligible, and since he and all of the believers think he is, what is there to be afraid of.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 AM

575 posts, read 3,693,922 times
Quote:

It was NOT a birth certificate that Obamas website touted it was a 'certificate of live birth'.... whole different thing and that was even proven by experts to be a forgery.

Let's not fool ourselves... I believe 100% the CIA, Feds and Homeland Security investigated him throughly and they know he not a citizen, why will this be kept a secret right now? One simple word, ZOG.

I don't expect any sheeple to understand the concept of ZOG but none-the-less it exists and this is what we have come to.

I also believe someone will dime him out, sooner or later. Maybe even his Zionist backers if he does play according to their rules.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:52 AM

419 posts, read 602,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I will make it a simple answer then. I don't know and I want to. As a citizen of the US I believe I have a right to know so lets look and see, what's could be wrong with that. The only harm that could come from that is Obama would be found to be ineligible, and since he and all of the believers think he is, what is there to be afraid of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies