U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 01:10 AM

11,962 posts, read 7,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I just ran my feets outside and put a John Deere green dot on my mailbox....I'm gambling on that being the GOOD dot.
reminds me of that mummy movie where the guy had every religious symbol around his neck at the same time trying to hedge his bets. Put all the dots on at once just to see what happens. Cept for the tomdot, that is. That's asking for trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 07:52 AM

511 posts, read 373,083 times
I've heard of the dots.

If I remember correctly they're used to identify various people. For example, if you have a blue dot it means termination. If it's a red dot, it means send to concentration camp. I don't know what the pink dot stands for.

As for the FEMA camps they are certainly real and there are 100's of them throughout the US. I have a relative who's actually high up in FEMA and recently I saw him and flat out cornered him on it. He admitted they are indeed real. But that they're used in case of an emergency. Soon after that, it was awkward because he felt like he shouldn't have admitted anything about their existence. I wanted to ask more questions but didn't feel comfortable asking about the prison wire at these camps.

I knew a guy from Desert Storm who was totally messed up mentally after discovering these camps were real. He didn't actually have to work in them but due to his work knew their locations and what they were for and worked near them.

People who are too lazy to crack open a history book will dismiss this. People who are knowledgable of history will realize it's possible. Hitler had camps. Stalin had 400 camps and promoted them as work ready projects or summer fun camps. Note that Stalin's camps killed millions of Russians and Ukrainians.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:17 AM

10,525 posts, read 10,595,767 times
The dots are actually for newspaper delivery people so they know what days you get the paper. If your "relative" really had that type of clearance, you cornering him would not be enough to get him to admit bupkis.

You can even order them here:
Motor Route Tubes & Accessories

They are called "hot dots"

Quote:
Hot Dots

Use hot dots to mark drop boxes or color code motor route tubes for Daily and/or Sunday delivery. They produce exceptionally bright reflections at both long and short distances. Because of this, hot dots appear much brighter to the motorist at the critical viewing distances of 100 to 600 feet.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:24 AM

511 posts, read 373,083 times
Re-read what I wrote.

I said I've heard of the dots before and this is what I heard. I didn't validate or invalidate them either way.

Then, on the topic of the FEMA camps, I mentioned what a relative and a friend said.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:06 AM

2 posts, read 8,843 times
Default Brainwashed

I'm sorry Kaylen - it sounds like it is you who is brainwashed.

There is enough information out there now that if you cannot wake up to it soon there is no hope.

Start by letting go of the false hopes that you put in government and religions.

Secondly tell yourself you are awesome and you deserve to know the truth.

Finally watch a video on Google Video called ZEITGEIST.

You will thank me I promise.

Love and Peace and Best of Luck everyone xxx

Old 07-15-2009, 04:09 AM

2 posts, read 8,843 times
Default The dots

The dots are:

Pink - you are a good slave and you will be kept.

Blue - you are off to a FEMA camp.

Red - sorry you are dead on the spot

- cited by recent official FEMA documents regarding the so-called TRAINING EXCERCISE for Martial Law on 27th July 2009

Peace all - love all.

x

Old 08-11-2009, 08:09 PM

1 posts, read 4,522 times
America wake up...take a look at the fema camps they have set up for us.....im no alarmist but we are in serious trouble...it is passive people like some of you that bury your head in the sand and wont look at what is really happening. The muslims and the jews are getting together and are thinking about rebuilding the Temple....Once this happens the antichrist will take the throne and rule. They have all the new cars with tracking devices so they always know where you are. They have installed video cameras in your tv and dvd players and satelite systems. Yes this is our government...wake up. Next is the Bird flu virus and it will kill millions. The need to get rid of 1/3 the population and they have already gotten a virus that will do this very quickly. ...WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pschrepfer; 08-11-2009 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: needed to finish my statement

Old 08-11-2009, 08:12 PM

71,016 posts, read 31,396,284 times
Will you be able to order personalized dots ?
Will they come out with Holiday dots you can interchange ?

Old 08-12-2009, 09:12 AM

9,720 posts, read 7,313,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Will you be able to order personalized dots ?
Will they come out with Holiday dots you can interchange ?
I was hoping to get one in "metalflake",but they have sold out and are on back order.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:13 AM

9,720 posts, read 7,313,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pschrepfer View Post
America wake up...take a look at the fema camps they have set up for us.....im no alarmist but we are in serious trouble...it is passive people like some of you that bury your head in the sand and wont look at what is really happening. The muslims and the jews are getting together and are thinking about rebuilding the Temple....Once this happens the antichrist will take the throne and rule. They have all the new cars with tracking devices so they always know where you are. They have installed video cameras in your tv and dvd players and satelite systems. Yes this is our government...wake up. Next is the Bird flu virus and it will kill millions. The need to get rid of 1/3 the population and they have already gotten a virus that will do this very quickly. ...WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN TO THE HILLS AND NEVER COME BACK.......DO IT NOW,THERE IS NO TIME...NO,DON'T PACK,JUST RUN.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies