Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:36 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times

Advertisements

We all remember him holding up the U.S. flag (backwards) at the Olympics, and we also remember him later stumbling in his seat and being helped to stand by Secret Service. To show how the media does little investigative reporting, he HAS been seen drinking alcohol in an "official" capacity in at least two instances, and the media didnt say a word.

I think he has been secretly drinking for years. There are plenty of examples where his behavior matches that of someone in denial about it. He is not an "ex" drinker, as this clip shows:

YouTube - BUSH DRUNK at G8 summit? U.S. media keeps it secret...

oops, wrong forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 10:15 AM

419 posts, read 602,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
We all remember him holding up the U.S. flag (backwards) at the Olympics, and we also remember him later stumbling in his seat and being helped to stand by Secret Service. To show how the media does little investigative reporting, he HAS been seen drinking alcohol in an "official" capacity in at least two instances, and the media didnt say a word.

I think he has been secretly drinking for years. There are plenty of examples where his behavior matches that of someone in denial about it. He is not an "ex" drinker, as this clip shows:

oops, wrong forum.
Omg How silly is this

Old 01-19-2009, 10:18 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
I'd say he never quit.I have no problem with someone drinking even if it is the POTUS,I just hate someone who is a hypocrit and hides it while preaching something else.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 AM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'd say he never quit.I have no problem with someone drinking even if it is the POTUS,I just hate someone who is a hypocrit and hides it while preaching something else.
I think he's been stoned the whole time he's been in office; that glassy stare, the vacant look, the insipid tongue-tied stupidity - that cannot be an act nor can it be a normal state. Our idiot president has been stoned for 8 years, a walking talking Weekend at Bernie's disgrace. We're the laughing stock of the world thanks to Bush The Idiot. Worst-President-Ever.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:50 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I think he's been stoned the whole time he's been in office; that glassy stare, the vacant look, the insipid tongue-tied stupidity - that cannot be an act nor can it be a normal state. Our idiot president has been stoned for 8 years, a walking talking Weekend at Bernie's disgrace. We're the laughing stock of the world thanks to Bush The Idiot. Worst-President-Ever.

Not stoned, but could be high from Rx. He was a textbook "dry drunk" for years, and now seems to be hitting the sauce.

After his legacy, I cant blame him. Back to being the old George again.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:54 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,929,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovedupont View Post
Omg How silly is this
No kidding what a stupid post. It is about as useful as a post about Obama and his past associations, totally irrelevant.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:01 AM

2,223 posts, read 2,219,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

oops, wrong forum.
I'm sure he WAS, because after he and Tricky Dicky personally placed all those explosives in the WTC Towers, and pulled off that incredible hoax - what the heck - life got kind of boring.

Come to think of it, that's probably why Tricky Dicky shot that guy. He was drunk.

And let's admit it. That video was nothing but downright stupid. It shows him taking one sip of a glass of German Beer, while in Europe. Desperate much?

Old 01-19-2009, 11:04 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
What are all of you Bush haters going to complain about over the next four years.

Sheesh let it go already.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:06 AM

2,223 posts, read 2,219,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
What are all of you Bush haters going to complain about over the next four years.

Sheesh let it go already.
You're asking people who are still peeing their pants as they scream about "The Stolen Election of 2000!!!!!!!!"

I think you know what they'll be doing 4 years from now. The exact same thing they're doing now. They'll also be crying about how people need to quit picking on Obama.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:14 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
You're asking people who are still peeing their pants as they scream about "The Stolen Election of 2000!!!!!!!!"

I think you know what they'll be doing 4 years from now. The exact same thing they're doing now. They'll also be crying about how people need to quit picking on Obama.
Odanny peed in his pants in 2000?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies