Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2009, 09:10 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
It is in fact the fault of the left for the financial debacle. It is the fault of the left for prolonging the war and placing our troops at greater risk with their malicious vitriole.
Indeed, at least on one occassion torture, for the loonies that can call it torture, if waterboarding is the issue, may have saved thousands of lives and it din't evenleave a bruise. Scared the hell out of someone probably, but no bruise. It woudl be sort of like holding a gun to your head and pulling the trigger knowing the gun maybe only had one gun in several chambers like the Vietnamese used to do. Naaa really more like waiting behind a door and scaring the hell out of you instead of cutting your head off as the enemy you are so concerned about would be prone to do. You libs make me ill with your whining. Pathetic Apologists!
You use labels and are being utterly divisive. That's not nice.
You are the one whining, not me.
You don't use a single fact. Your arguments are unsupported.
You are expressing hate. Please direct that into something more constructive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 09:25 PM

540 posts, read 629,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
You use labels and are being utterly divisive. That's not nice.
You are the one whining, not me.
You don't use a single fact. Your arguments are unsupported.
You are expressing hate. Please direct that into something more constructive.
Facts are facts. Fact is I tell the truth. Fact is you are a hypocrit. I would take the time to explain it to you but I see you all around and I have given many free lessons and I see you don't hear a word so why should I bother with you I will have to start charging for private lessons

Old 01-20-2009, 09:27 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,368,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
WHo didnt love it when the crowd started singing that to Bush. Good Riddance to the worst president in history
You supported the lowlife pond scum who actually sank LOW enough to do such a thing? Your credentials just dropped into negative territory, right along with the IQ levels of the trash who actually sang that retarded song to the Bush family.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:34 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,524,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
You supported the lowlife pond scum who actually sank LOW enough to do such a thing? Your credentials just dropped into negative territory, right along with the IQ levels of the trash who actually sang that retarded song to the Bush family.
Oooooooooooo the tantrum.. Guess what RIGHT guaranteed by the Constitution these people used today, one that was nromally only allowed in restricted 'zones' miles away from his appearances?

The truth never hurt any of character. But since Bush doesn't fit that description, perhaps it stung a bit, to which I say "good"

Old 01-20-2009, 09:37 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,305 times
Quote:
Facts are facts. Fact is I tell the truth. Fact is you are a hypocrit. I would take the time to explain it to you but I see you all around and I have given many free lessons and I see you don't hear a word so why should I bother with you I will have to start charging for private lessons
Fact is I know how to spell. Oh, and I didn't insult you, I argued with you so there's no reason to make a personal attack. All you do is insult and demean. And, again, no facts, just statements. You say you tell the truth and we're all supposed to believe that? Whatever you charge for private lessons will be too much ---oops that's an insult. Sorry.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 PM

540 posts, read 629,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Fact is I know how to spell. Oh, and I didn't insult you, I argued with you. All you do is insult and demean. And, again, no facts, just statements. Whatever you charge for private lessons will be too much ---oops that's an insult. Sorry.
That the best you have.
House it is like this. You likeminded fringe folks slay me with your posting up hypocrisy. I have come here time after time and tried to post up with civility. You and your "ilk" -as you say, throw out your little nasties and the opposition is supposed to either just go away or play it your way. Naaaaa!
I'm taking you on with "half my brain tied behind my back" Your political persuasion is so weak in its grounding, the only thing you can do is run out and grab some leftist link and post it up as the truth.
I read constantly, I don't suck it up like a mindless sponge. I analyze what I am reading and make it my own or cast it aside. The facts are there behind all my posts or I wouldn't post it that way, in my opinionated analysis. Can honest differences of opinon exist on an interpretation of "facts"? I can agree to that and even respect that.
We are all a sum total of our individual experiences and our inate ability to interpret those experiences. So don't call me "ilk" and then expect a free pass.
Don't take me out of context after I have reacted to your own negativety. People that do that to me I almost without exception react with "schtik". I have no ill will toward any of you people, not one. But from many of you I think I am hearing a lot of ill will and not much tongue in cheek to it. You and yours ,if that is your attitude, I have a couple of capital letters for you to analyze.
If you want to be civil that is cool as well.
Post up and have fun. Don't be callin me ilk man!

Old 01-20-2009, 10:03 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Bush totally deserved it after 8 years of lies, misery, torture, death, destruction committed across the entire world. From New Orleans, to Iraq. He will be held accountable for his actions one day.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:23 PM

1,809 posts, read 3,190,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrocker27ka View Post
Bush totally deserved it after 8 years of lies, misery, torture, death, destruction committed across the entire world. From New Orleans, to Iraq. He will be held accountable for his actions one day.

Get your facts straight please. Did Bush screw up? Sure. Your post makes him sound like another Hitler or Stalin which is far from the truth.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:26 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
Get your facts straight please. Did Bush screw up? Sure. Your post makes him sound like another Hitler or Stalin which is far from the truth.
How many innocent Iraqi civilans are dead because of him? Hundreds of thousands. Some say half a million.

4,000 dead American soldiers, who were told to go because of a lie.

Katrina, 1,000 dead American civlians because Bush likes to appoint people to FEMA because they donated to his campaign. And the feds did absolutely nothing while New Orleans drowned.

Politicizing the Justice Department

Illegal signing statements that circument all checks and balances.

Wiretapping Americans without warrents,

The biggest financial crisis since the great depression

should i continue?

Old 01-20-2009, 10:26 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times
Quote:
It is in fact the fault of the left for the financial debacle. It is the fault of the left for prolonging the war and placing our troops at greater risk with their malicious vitriole.
Indeed, at least on one occassion torture, for the loonies that can call it torture, if waterboarding is the issue, may have saved thousands of lives and it din't evenleave a bruise. Scared the hell out of someone probably, but no bruise. It woudl be sort of like holding a gun to your head and pulling the trigger knowing the gun maybe only had one gun in several chambers like the Vietnamese used to do. Naaa really more like waiting behind a door and scaring the hell out of you instead of cutting your head off as the enemy you are so concerned about would be prone to do. You libs make me ill with your whining. Pathetic Apologists!
Please provide credible links to your assertion of this FACT.
Until then, it is simply an opinion.
Perhaps you'd like to offer yourself up to be a waterboarding volunteer.
Whatever we do to another country by means of torture, we lose the right to complain about what other entities do to US military members and civilians. This is simply logic. I thought America stood for more than torture. I thought we were supposed to be the better country. I guess you think differently.
I hold my America to higher standards.
You'd be easier to read if you tried spell check. The red lines will give you spelling options if you right click on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies