Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:58 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,280,229 times

Advertisements

Whoever has nothing better to do with the mind that God gave them, than to ponder upon these things and criticize, i feel sorry for,
It has to be a miserable person to do such a thing...
What do you care, do you know what everyone around you may be thinking about you secretly? I'm sure the first lady could care less what you or anyone else may think
I'm happy to see that she is indeed a leader not a follower, from a cookie cutter.
Take Care
God Bless you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 11:05 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,280,229 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenYouMeAndTheLampost View Post
First it was the black and red apron dress when O won. And her youngest daughter dresses totally in black - i never saw a child dressed in black in mu life - not even at a funeral, and this was a celebration.

Yesterday it was a horrible yellowish grandma's upholstery dress with green leather gloves and different green shoes.

And last night's white one wide shoulder strap dress with layers of whatever the heck that was made her look like a fat cow.

And what's with the flat shoes and walking like a truck driver? That's one horsey woman made uglier by her taste in clothes.

I had to laugh at everyone on TV today dancing politely around how she looked.

There I said it - I ain't tip-toeing around the sainted annointed ones.
How shallow;

You won't have to tip toe,
God gave you a gift , use it to lift up people not tear them down.
"God also made a promise to those who touch His annointed ones," regardless to who they may be . If you get a chance read some of the examples of people in the Bible that did, try King Saul with David..
Deuteronomy or google this

Old 01-22-2009, 11:41 AM

562 posts, read 2,402,700 times
Hello I am a visitor from the Fashion and Beauty planet.

Just learned that Mrs. Obama(and her daughters) all had to wear bullet proof vests under their ensembles. Does this info affect the opinions of any of you h*ters from the planet PoiticsandOtherControversies?
Quick assignment: go and design an outfit for each occasion( innauguration and ball) that will disguise the vest, Michelle's various figure flaws, and will also be reasonably warm, make her look warm, attractive, positive and slender.
Oh- it must also create an image that runs counter to centuries of images black women have endured that are less than dignified.

Go!! I'll be checking back for your sketches and photos.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:15 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,494,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Neither does your English, but Im not complaining!

And to the person that posted a pic of Mrs. Obama looking like she has man-parts, where did you find that?!
I got the pic in a email, I'm thinking maybe it's been photoshopped. If I'm not mistaken that is the dress she was wearing at the Democratic National Convention.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:22 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,657,508 times
She is a classy lady and dresses beautifully! Her girls are dressed very appropriate for their age. Stop condeming and finding fault with almost perfect people! They looked great for the innauguration!

Old 01-22-2009, 07:48 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,028,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
She is a classy lady and dresses beautifully! Her girls are dressed very appropriate for their age. Stop condeming and finding fault with almost perfect people! They looked great for the innauguration!
We're not condemning. We're being catty. Theres a difference.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:05 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
all had to wear bullet proof vests under their ensembles
Oh, Bull****. If you notice, her chest is bare. Considering a BP vest is meant to partially protect the upper body/chest area - I'd say put down whatever you're smoking.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Sanrene, plain and simple, I was taught that it is not polite to make fun of the way someone looks. I have manners. You don't.
Please, point me to your posts taking umbrage with the leftists making fun of Cindy McCain. Until then, pound sand.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:11 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Please, point me to your posts taking umbrage with the leftists making fun of Cindy McCain. Until then, pound sand.
I don't have time to look up my own posts. I'll admit I didn't always like what Cindy wore. I honestly doubt I ever commented on it. Picking on someone's clothing isn't nearly as bad is picking on their physical features, that they were born with, and can't change.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:17 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I hear what your saying, and the things written about CM and her past went far beyond calling someone 'bowlegged'.
Nonetheless, I consistently defended those who bagged on CM just as I will defend Michelle Obama from, well....you.
Wrong is wrong people and it certainly doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies