U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 11:14 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,392,857 times

Advertisements

I do not hate either President (he will always have the right to use that title) Bush or Osama bin Laden. I despise them for assuming they are above the law. Both ours and Islamic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 11:17 AM

58,188 posts, read 41,002,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
But noooo, they have to blame America first!!!!!!

If NeoConfuseds could possibly comprehend that calling incompetence and misleadership incompetence and misleadership IS NOT hating, America would seem much more literate

Old 01-22-2009, 11:20 AM

11,102 posts, read 13,194,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Yet another brilliant thread on why American's shouldn't blame the Republican fool of world hatred. Its like throwing a bee hive to the ground & blame others for not fighting the enraged bees. Bush rilled up the world against America & will never be forgiven for all his blunders & crimes.
I agree with you Happ...These neoCON idiots are going to keep spinning the lies.Give it up girls,the "a lie told often enough becomes the truth" admin is now gone and nobody is buying your stupidity at ANY price these days.Go practice posturing in the mirror some more.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:29 AM

175 posts, read 639,437 times
Hmmm, while we are giving examples, what about those that claim we were attacked because we "harbor gays"? Our problem is that we want the other sides' wingnuts to be representative of an entire group.

Bush left office with one of the lowest approval ratings. After 9/11 he had one of the highest. If that doesn't tell people that Americans on both sides of the aisle disagreed strongly with his actions, then I don't know what will.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
Hmmm, while we are giving examples, what about those that claim we were attacked because we "harbor gays"? Our problem is that we want the other sides' wingnuts to be representative of an entire group.

Wasn't that the line of the two supposed 'Men of God' Robertson & Falwell? Who also included feminists on their list of those to blame?

All intelligent women who aren't afraid to show it had best beware

Old 01-22-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Wasn't that the line of the two supposed 'Men of God' Robertson & Falwell? Who also included feminists on their list of those to blame?

All intelligent women who aren't afraid to show it had best beware
And also throw in the Westboro Church clan, who went as far as petitioning our soldiers' funerals.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
And also throw in the Westboro Church clan, who went as far as petitioning our soldiers' funerals.
I thought they were just below recognition, they certainly don't have the mainstream following of Robertson & Falwell had in 2001.

What Westboro needs more than anything else is a thorough IRS review of their tax status.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I thought they were just below recognition, they certainly don't have the mainstream following of Robertson & Falwell had in 2001.

What Westboro needs more than anything else is a thorough IRS review of their tax status.
They don't have the following, but I was giving examples of people who blame America for 9/11. It's not just for lefties anymore.

And I agree - they need some serious auditing of their taxes and tax status.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:10 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,194,312 times
Investigations

Investigations

Scope around that site a bit.They do some good work and that comes from a CHRISTIAN.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
They don't have the following, but I was giving examples of people who blame America for 9/11. It's not just for lefties anymore.
Never was, it was nutjobs, from both sides of the aisle. Or probably more accurately, from their own little netherworld.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies