U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:01 PM
 
5,532 posts, read 5,973,116 times
Reputation: 3155

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Accuracy please! Bush was elected ONCE by the people and the other time by the SCOTUS.
Who elected OBL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:04 PM
 
5,532 posts, read 5,973,116 times
Reputation: 3155
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Why hate OBL? His family was the first that Bush let fly out of the country after 9-11. VIP to the max! LOL!
Does it make you happy to scream Bush, Bush, Bush !!!
And one more time - load and clear: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh hhhh!

Now, lets get back to 9/22/09
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:36 PM
 
2,539 posts, read 2,380,325 times
Reputation: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Does it make you happy to scream Bush, Bush, Bush !!!
And one more time - load and clear: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh hhhh!

Now, lets get back to 9/22/09
You got a problem? I am over Bush. I flushed him long ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,670,382 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
You got a problem? I am over Bush. I flushed him long ago.

And yet you have a double number of posts about President Bush today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 25 days ago)
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
58,166 posts, read 40,957,744 times
Reputation: 29877
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Who elected OBL?
Who said anyone did?

I merely pointed out the inaccuracy of saying Bush was elected twice by the people. Having issues with reality are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:41 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 32,081,824 times
Reputation: 14896
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
But noooo, they have to blame America first!!!!!!
If Bush hated al-Qaeda just a fraction more than liberals, maybe he could have kept his eye on the ball and the war in Afghanistan wouldn't be rivaling Vietnam for first place in America's longest wars?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 25 days ago)
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
58,166 posts, read 40,957,744 times
Reputation: 29877
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If Bush hated al-Qaeda just a fraction more than liberals, maybe he could have kept his eye on the ball and the war in Afghanistan wouldn't be rivaling Vietnam for first place in America's longest wars?


Along with Iraq as one of its most avoidable and unnecessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:48 PM
 
Location: NC USA
3,384 posts, read 4,089,566 times
Reputation: 1794
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Who said anyone did?

I merely pointed out the inaccuracy of saying Bush was elected twice by the people. Having issues with reality are you?
You are still on the 2000 election? Denying that he was elected by the people still? GET OVER IT!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 25 days ago)
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
58,166 posts, read 40,957,744 times
Reputation: 29877
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
You are still on the 2000 election? Denying that he was elected by the people still? GET OVER IT!!

Do you believe FACT changes?

Getting a half-million fewer votes than your opponent means you WERE NOT elected BY the PEOPLE!

THAT will remain a FACT forever! GET OVER IT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 01:53 PM
 
Location: NC USA
3,384 posts, read 4,089,566 times
Reputation: 1794
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Do you believe FACT changes?

Getting a half-million fewer votes than your opponent means you WERE NOT elected BY the PEOPLE!

THAT will remain a FACT forever! GET OVER IT!
But that is not how the process works! Now get over it and come back to 2009 and make more a fool of yourself in the current situation!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top