U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 08:59 PM

4,439 posts, read 8,190,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjraf View Post
Is it your opinion that the government doesn't develop systems like this?
Is it your opinion that the government didn't create a flyer which states anyone who claims a Christian identity to be a domestic terrorist under the category of "Hate Groups"?
Yes considering the only sites that even list the "BEAST" are right wing websites. Like.. far right wing. The "flyer" was from the website Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters which is registered to Alan Gottlieb who is a right wing fanatical gun nut job who publishes "Gun Week".

See Mr. Gottlieb benefits from scaring people... he gets more hits to his website.. more $$'s in his pocket by preying on peoples fears.

So yes.. it is my opinion that the government doesn't develop systems like this.

This is obviously an obsession of yours. I take no pride in pointing out the truth.. its just that.. the truth. So if you continue to post things as "fact" when they are very far from "fact" I will continue to post the "truth".

Now excuse me while I take this microchip out of my head so I can recharge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 09:01 PM

More about the fear monger that is Alan Gottlieb.

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing | Alan Gottlieb: The Merchant of Fear

Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 PM

178 posts, read 348,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Yes considering the only sites that even list the "BEAST" are right wing websites. Like.. far right wing. The "flyer" was from the website Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters which is registered to Alan Gottlieb who is a right wing fanatical gun nut job who publishes "Gun Week".

See Mr. Gottlieb benefits from scaring people... he gets more hits to his website.. more $$'s in his pocket by preying on peoples fears.

So yes.. it is my opinion that the government doesn't develop systems like this.

This is obviously an obsession of yours. I take no pride in pointing out the truth.. its just that.. the truth. So if you continue to post things as "fact" when they are very far from "fact" I will continue to post the "truth".

Now excuse me while I take this microchip out of my head so I can recharge.
I wish you well in your trust of the government to protect and look after your best interests. I myself have seen to much evidence that suggests the government looks after its own interests at the expense and detriment of the people it claims to serve. God has warned us about putting our faith in the world and men rather than His word and Christ Jesus.

I simply suggest that it is naive to depend on and have faith in a worldly government that is openly and admittedly ungodly.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:24 PM

1,097 posts, read 3,572,871 times
Quote:
The US Government has a computer named B.E.A.S.T. (Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking), developed out of Area 51. It uplinks to a satellite using GPS. They power a Diode in a computer chip called M.A.R.C. (Multiple Automated readout Chip), which is best placed in the hand or forehead because of lowest body temperature. I don't put any stock in the view that this is from prophesy, however, this is an interesting choice of terms used by our government for such a system. Another reminder that those in charge are well aware of their actions and God's Law but continue on their ungodly path.

Also here are two links to a flyer published by the FBI Phoenix Division. According to them, anyone who identifies themselves as a "Christian" is a domestic terrorist. Christians are catergorized under "Hate Groups". How do christians feel about that? Do you still feel an obligation to obey and submit to the government?

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/image...lyer-Front.jpg

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/image...Flyer-Back.jpg
The flyers refer to "Christian Identity," which is a loose group of so-called Christians who have adopted a radical theology, which includes the idea that non-Caucasians have no soul and are incapable of salvation. Their views are not shared by any remotely mainstream Christian denominations, but are often found among Aryan Nation types.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I wish you well in your trust of the government to protect and look after your best interests.
That isn't the point. The point is you said MARC & BEAST were real. They aren't Don't spin this into something other than it is.. You posted crap.. I called you on it. B to the I to the N to the G to the O..

BING.. freain' O.

Wait.. I've said too much.. FBI at the door..

Quote:
I myself have seen to much evidence that suggests the government looks after its own interests at the expense and detriment of the people it claims to serve.
I'm quite sure one of the following is true:

1. You haven't seen much evidence outside of movies
or
2. You've done something illegal and you didn't like the government telling you shouldn't do something illegal.

Either way.. I could care less.

Boo.

Quote:
God has warned us about putting our faith in the world and men rather than His word and Christ Jesus.
Please explain how, in this discussion, what you posted has a gnats hair of anything to do with what we are talking about.

Quote:
I simply suggest that it is naive to depend on and have faith in a worldly government that is openly and admittedly ungodly.
No you suggested outright lies and mis-truths.. On purpose. Hiding behind a veil of "I'm a Christian" doesn't make it any less creepy.

Final thought: I have a reverse web cam meaning I can see everybody as they post. George Bush gave it to me. He said it would be useful when all the nations come together. He'll be the new leader of the world and he asked me to be Vice World Leader. I shall wear a bandolier of carrots and a top hat.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:59 AM

2,633 posts, read 4,522,395 times
Considering the credit crunch that has affected England and America, I think the government has better things to do than to spy on people. Also, unless you are doing something illegal, you can't be "oppressed" by the cameras.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:07 AM

2,255 posts, read 4,882,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Considering the credit crunch that has affected England and America, I think the government has better things to do than to spy on people. Also, unless you are doing something illegal, you can't be "oppressed" by the cameras.
This is going to really disappoint true cult followers of the "X-Files". Why, the very idea that Agent Fox Mulder & Dana Scully are not real. Maybe Stephen King can find a purpose for David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in one of his new flicks!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 02:11 AM

30,821 posts, read 31,643,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgirl View Post
Look on the back of a one dollar bill under the pyramid. You will see: Novus ordo seclorum. Latin for: New World Order.
Wrong...You guys should research stuff before you post.

The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order," but the Latin for that phrase would be Novus Ordo Mundi.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:30 AM

2,255 posts, read 4,882,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wrong...You guys should research stuff before you post.

The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order," but the Latin for that phrase would be Novus Ordo Mundi.
Now see, that's just what I mean. You just ruined the fun they were having with their conspiracy theory.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:52 AM

7,807 posts, read 10,674,077 times
Moderator cut:

Transferring to Politics Forum

Last edited by june 7th; 01-23-2009 at 05:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies