U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 04:29 PM

6,013 posts, read 6,901,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
They are ISLAMIC terrorists - they are MUSLIM - to say they are NOT is nothing but a huge lie...

Why don't YOU understand this???

Why are you so afraid to admit they are Muslim? There are more Islamic Terrorist organizations out there than Carter has liver pills... these guys were definitely Islamic Terrorists who were trying to perfect a WMD and failed.

I'd like to see how apologetic you are for Islam once Islamic Terrorist groups start killing millions with WMD attacks (probably biological or chemical) on western population centers.
what do being muslim have to do with being a terrorist, i mean they are a terrorist who just so happen to be muslim/islamic. i remember in the 90's of hearing about terroist attacks in asia and they werent muslim.

they see many americans as terrorist though the americans hide behind the thought of democracy and freedom, its just looking out for self interest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 04:31 PM

17,850 posts, read 20,170,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
I am not aware of what joke you are talking about.

Did someone tell a joke and I miss it?

It was my understanding that our modern antibiotics make this into a very minor issue.

Are you joking? [since you insist that I am]
Unlike your prior post, mine doesn't contain a smiley face, nor do I casually dismiss this serious threat like you did. If you think a 15% mortality rate for TREATED individuals is no big deal, then you are truly a demented individual.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:43 PM

30,630 posts, read 49,275,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Unlike your prior post, mine doesn't contain a smiley face, nor do I casually dismiss this serious threat like you did. If you think a 15% mortality rate for TREATED individuals is no big deal, then you are truly a demented individual.
I do love repeating myself, so I guess that I will:

"It was my understanding that our modern antibiotics make this into a very minor issue."

Old 01-23-2009, 06:46 PM

4,089 posts, read 4,705,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

What is the survival rate for aborted fetuses?

Old 01-23-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it pops up practically every year in new mexico, my home state. no one freaks out because they're used to it.
Hmm, no big deal.

It is detected, folks are treated, and they go home.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:11 PM

9,334 posts, read 19,422,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
They are ISLAMIC terrorists - they are MUSLIM - to say they are NOT is nothing but a huge lie...

Why don't YOU understand this???

Why are you so afraid to admit they are Muslim? There are more Islamic Terrorist organizations out there than Carter has liver pills... these guys were definitely Islamic Terrorists who were trying to perfect a WMD and failed.

I'd like to see how apologetic you are for Islam once Islamic Terrorist groups start killing millions with WMD attacks (probably biological or chemical) on western population centers.
Why don't you understand these are not human beings? They are looking at a twisted view of the Qu'ran and their views do not represent the majority of Muslims.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:12 PM

9,334 posts, read 19,422,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
They ARE muslim and they ARE terrorists.
Terrorists are not human. Again, they are not following the real teachings of the Qu'ran and do a disservice to the millions of law abiding followers of Islam.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:10 PM

6,013 posts, read 6,901,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Terrorists are not human. Again, they are not following the real teachings of the Qu'ran and do a disservice to the millions of law abiding followers of Islam.

do colonizers fall under the doctrine of terrorist

Old 01-24-2009, 01:18 PM

16,438 posts, read 19,083,018 times
An historical aside: When plaque broke out in the camp of Atilla the Hun, he had the bodies of his dead plague striken soldiers catapulted over the walls of the besieged city in order to infect those inside. Biological warfare is not new.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Not human?

sigh

2 hands, 2 feet, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 head, 1 mouth, 28 chromosomes, and they can each cross-breed with anyone else who would be classed as human. Therefore these are humans.

God loves everyone. Including Islamic-extremists who choose to use hatred and 'terrorism' to achieve their goals.

Indoctrinating children in a genocidal cause, is not unique to Islamic-extremists.

Using bio-warfare is not unique to Islamic-extremists.

Mass murders? Ever hear of 'Dresden'? Google it sometime.

These are all things that my society, my culture, my heritage has done in recent history.

And my ancestors have been living here since the Plymouth colony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies