Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 11:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
I keep hearing from the Liberals we are moving on. Well President is in the White house and this is the dozen or so post on the the former Bush administration, and it is not even political. It is saying a man who strained his back because his wife asked him to move some boxes is lying. I mean really I thought you would have all these success stories to talk about with Change coming to America.
But he might well be lying. We dont know of course, but why after all his heart surgery would he be lifting heavy objects?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 12:19 AM

272 posts, read 407,919 times
Quote:
I keep hearing from the Liberals we are moving on. Well President is in the White house and this is the dozen or so post on the the former Bush administration, and it is not even political. It is saying a man who strained his back because his wife asked him to move some boxes is lying. I mean really I thought you would have all these success stories to talk about with Change coming to America.
Bush administration set this country back 100 years, until this country gets to the peaceful prosperous place it was pre Bush jr., Bush and friends deserve all the hate and bashing they get

Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 AM

1,224 posts, read 3,373,422 times
I felt like such a rotten person and still do, all i could think of was the evil guy from star wars, the guy who was above dreath vader in being evil, the really old guy. Hope Chenny gets better.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:41 AM

37,172 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
What we're saying is that the sonofabitch lied so much he had to hire somebody to call his dog.

You may be the last voice in America that is defending him. I hope so, anyway.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:43 AM

37,172 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
But he might well be lying. We dont know of course, but why after all his heart surgery would he be lifting heavy objects?
Having had heart surgery myself, I would certainly have recommended it to him.

The heavier the box, the better.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:49 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Having had heart surgery myself, I would certainly have recommended it to him.

The heavier the box, the better.
I know - and his wife asked him to lift them?!

Sorry about the heart surg, but glad you had it

Here are some smilies I didnt use in this post:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies