Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2009, 06:36 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
vote - would you donate money?

Supporters Donate to Octuplets' Web Site, California Could Foot Hospital Bill

Apparently she's now in hiding because of death threats.

Just found this, don't know how reliable it is.. Octo-Mom To Get New Home

TMZ "Octomom" ready to pop (http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/02/0212_octomom_pregnant_pictures_ex5.jpg - broken link) - 8 days before birth
If MediCal does pay for these births, she should be required to pay it back considering she is receiving these donations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,948,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
"I have NEVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY- (insert smirk) because it totally wasn't PLASTIC they injected into mah lips and there was no surgery because i didn't have any CUTS or anything and didn't stay overnight!"

She is a master at turning words around on someone and taking the literal meaning to Cover her A**.
She has had plastic surgery and the results are not good! Her lips have been surgically lifted and her nose has been done too to look like Angelina Jolie's. She even appears to be trying to copy her mannerisms. It's a shame. She really was attractive before she did all that and had all these children.

She appears to have a host of mental illnesses, yet she is studying to become a counselor. There is currently no diagnosis that covers the pathological desire to keep reproducing without regard for the impact it will have on others or the ability to financially support the children. I think there definitely needs to be one and TLC needs to stop glorifying it!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:47 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
She has had plastic surgery and the results are not good! Her lips have been surgically lifted and her nose has been done too to look like Angelina Jolie's. She even appears to be trying to copy her mannerisms. It's a shame. She really was attractive before she did all that and had all these children.

She appears to have a host of mental illnesses, yet she is studying to become a counselor. There is currently no diagnosis that covers the pathological desire to keep reproducing without regard for the impact it will have on others or the ability to financially support the children. I think there definitely needs to be one and TLC needs to stop glorifying it!
She is such a mental nutcase...she claims not to have plastic surgery...(Michael Jackson the 2nd....) but her upper lip is stiff probable because of the stuff the put in her lips and the botox...etc.

I would suggest not to give her any money, IMO that is similar to giving a drug edict money so you are enabling a mental person and she probable will use it for her self...maybe to get more kids or more plastic surgery.

These kids should be removed, she made it clear that she isn't capable to take care of them and is using student loan for things it isn't meant to be and it will never be paid back....
Let her keep the 3 kids with needs and let her be a good mommy for them and have the other kids placed in families who can take care of kids but didn't have the money for fertility treatment...how on Earth could she ever have afforded it....and she doesn't have money for food (food stamps), but she has money to get gel nails? Something is so wrong...maybe I'm harsh but this is such a bizarre story and the government need to stp in...JMO!

Old 02-12-2009, 08:25 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,994,726 times
Default Octuplet's Moms Seeks Online Donations

This woman really has no shame. Personally, I think the state should take all 8 kids away from her and adopt them out.

I hope nobody donates to her. Heck...she's likely to get more cosmetic surgery!

Octuplets' mom seeks online donations - CNN.com

Old 02-12-2009, 08:37 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,994,726 times
The real problem is that all of those 8 babies are likely to have disabililties, some of them might be serious. And that is going to cost taxpayers big time.

If she has even just a total of 6 kids on disability, that could cost taxpayers close to $5000 a month in payments, not to mention medical expenses!

Old 02-12-2009, 08:39 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
This woman really has no shame. Personally, I think the state should take all 8 kids away from her and adopt them out.

Sadly there will be a few sickies who will help out Nadya The Sow.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:44 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:

Well one can say that the more dumbazzes that donate money to her, the less of a burden she will be on the taxpayers. That's in a perfect world of course.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:46 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,922,373 times
It's pretty shameful that she would have so many kids without any means of supporting them other than on the taxpayer's dole. She has already bilked the government out of millions of dollars.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:16 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,020 times
How can you all be so heartless? This is America and we don't just stand by refusing to help those in need. I sending all the spare change I can pull out of my seat cushions. One of these children could grow up to be president. Yes we can!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:53 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
The real problem is that all of those 8 babies are likely to have disabililties, some of them might be serious. And that is going to cost taxpayers big time.
I heard on the news this morning that whatever "expiramental" treatments she claims her that her 3 autistic or adhd children need are not covered by kaiser. Did anyone else hear this? I didn't catch what specifically she is requesting.

Quote:

If she has even just a total of 6 kids on disability, that could cost taxpayers close to $5000 a month in payments, not to mention medical expenses!
She only has 1 austistic child (full benefits for that one), one adhd- and one speech delayed (which gets services like bussing and resource learning and therapy) but i was not aware they get money for those issues, i guess they temporarily do until they can bring them up to speed with their peers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies