Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:45 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mo's View Post
He's going to end the war in Iraq because and ramp up the war effort in Afghanistan..... Everyone know's there aren't any terrorists living in Iraq.

Hey and I heard that if we get that Bin Laden guy terrorism will end!!!

That's true, but only if we read him his rights, give him free lawyers, arrange a fair trial in a neutral country, fluff his pillow and handle his Koran just the way he likes. Oh, and we have to end all support for Israel, withdraw our military forces from all nations outside the US and say we're sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 01:46 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,858,570 times
Your glass is always 1/2 empty so why bother? nothing will ever be good enough. Why don't you stop blogging and go make your own changes. Or even a positive impact, this does nothing for anyone.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mo's View Post
I'm not right wing I just have common sense which you clearly lack.

Time will tell us who's right and who's not. Hope you like rude awakening's lefty.

Things are a changing.... For the much, much worse.

Carter-nomics are back!

Old 01-29-2009, 01:47 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
Unbelievable ... the hive mentality in action ... liberals actually think:

--Giving $5.2 billion to ACORN a political organization
--Giving bail out cash to illegals
--Hiring a tax cheater ($43,000) to fix the economy
--Giving nearly a trillion to CEO crooks

... made for a good week?

TV, the public school system and pothead professors have done their job!
Links to reliable sources please.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:48 PM

172 posts, read 279,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's true, but only if we read him his rights, give him free lawyers, arrange a fair trial in a neutral country, fluff his pillow and handle his Koran just the way he likes. Oh, and we have to end all support for Israel, withdraw our military forces from all nations outside the US and say we're sorry.
Under our new administration anything is possible......

Change is good!

Old 01-29-2009, 01:49 PM

657 posts, read 1,632,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Links would be great in the future.

Amusing.

They've released terrorists since the 20th? That would be news to me. I know a few prisoners were released during the end of the Bush administration that showed up on a propaganda video later.

Would love to see a link for this.

He's not really president!

Because we know congress is willing to cooperate on fixing the economy, right?

Does Geitner know economics? If he can do some good and help get the economy moving in the right direction, I couldn't give two rabbit turds about his $43k cheating.

Sounds like BS.

No comment on this - didn't read about it. Link would be nice.

Advisor... who? Link again would be nice.

What are you talking about? The second half of the TARP hasn't been spent and the first half was managed by that doofus Paulson, right?

That bastard. He should know that we are perfect and our rightful place is to rule the planet.

Not sure what this refers to - again, a link would be nice.
Exactly, THERE ARE NO LINKS.

At least not to a credible source. Are you really going to give him ammo? Just leave him be.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Quote:
--Promotes racism via his pastor and his entertainment on day 1.

--Let's Al Queda terrorists out of maximum security prison.

--Gives Al Queda terrorists the legal right to not give up intel that could save Americans.

--Screws up his oath of office on the biggest day of his life.

--Pushes to give $5.2 billion to his political action group ACORN instead of using that money to save the American economy.

--Sends US tax dollars to fund abortions world wide instead of using it to fix the American economy.

--Puts a tax cheater on his team. (He owed $43,000)

--Spent more time his first week sending out propaganda memos to the media than trying to fix the economy.

--Proposes to give bailout money to illegal aliens. ($500 per worker and $1,000 per couple)

--Advisor declares that white men should not get any contracts for the upcomming infra-structure projects. Promotes racism.

--Gives bailout money to crooked CEO's who screwed up the economy in the first place!

--Gives first interview on Muslim TV telling them Americans make mistakes, and to play nicely.

--Pushes reporter at a White House press conference. Gets upset with other reporters for simply asking questions.

--Etc.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Quite a spin. Obama's first week has already been better than Bush's 8 years!

The GOP stinks and has no answers.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Week 1 is a total failure and the Obama worshippers are in denial.

To them having a tax cheater on your team to fix a recession is a
good idea. To them giving $5.2 billion to a political organization instead
of saving American jobs is so progresssiivveee!

2010 should be a cakewalk.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Links would be great in the future.

Amusing.

They've released terrorists since the 20th? That would be news to me. I know a few prisoners were released during the end of the Bush administration that showed up on a propaganda video later.

Would love to see a link for this.

He's not really president!

Because we know congress is willing to cooperate on fixing the economy, right?

Does Geitner know economics? If he can do some good and help get the economy moving in the right direction, I couldn't give two rabbit turds about his $43k cheating.

Sounds like BS.

No comment on this - didn't read about it. Link would be nice.

Advisor... who? Link again would be nice.

What are you talking about? The second half of the TARP hasn't been spent and the first half was managed by that doofus Paulson, right?

That bastard. He should know that we are perfect and our rightful place is to rule the planet.

Not sure what this refers to - again, a link would be nice.

Been on another planet?

Old 01-29-2009, 01:59 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,349,340 times
Quote:
His first week he promoted race hate? How's that moving forward?
Huh? Yeah, he really promoted "race hate". The only way he promoted "race hate" is by being black and by you being a raging racist who can't accept being led by a black man. He has already shown that he's more willing to bridge the gap between Arabs and Americans, how is that "race hate"? How about the fact that his cabinet is highly diverse with Asians, Latinos, Jews, Christians and Blacks?

Name one thing other than the promotion of black culture (which is a statement of pride, just like how Bush used country music and nobody said it was "race hate") that Obama has done to promote "race hate".

Just so you know, I voted for a white christian male as my presidential candidate in both the primary and the election, so don't you try to go that angle on me...I didn't support Obama at any point.

Last edited by Pug Life; 01-29-2009 at 03:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies