U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:54 AM

9,043 posts, read 11,597,606 times

Advertisements

NOT a tin foil hat blog entry, but rather a local mainstream news outlet reporting on this.

Pretty spooky.

YouTube - NBC NEWS - Chemtrails over California?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2009, 01:42 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,006,167 times
We have been being sprayed in Atlanta heavily for the past week. Funny, it coincides with a flu epidemic that is going on, but not a word in the paper or TV. My friend's mother is in a nursing home and the ambulances are coming and going. But the staff is not notifying the relatives of the residents that there is any sickness. Strange...

Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,006,167 times
As a continuation, I have been watching the skies since 1996 and the chemtrails have gotten worse. A sunny day with blue sky can turn in just a couple of hours to a milky haze. That is enough to keep me inside/

Old 02-16-2009, 01:52 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,256,598 times
They are fertilizing their crop circles.

BTW there is a fair amount of chemical cloud seeding done worldwide. The stuff you see is just water vapor from jet exhaust.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,204,558 times
I had always noticed this stuff, and a few friends told me it was just jet contrails. On Saturday, Jan 3rd this year I watched as dozens of aircraft, at relatively low altitude, at times three abreast, literally turned a sunny day into a grey overcast day, that looked as if it would rain any moment. Even the local weathermen had no explaination for it.
I watched one circle over my head, as another flew along side of it, in the same circle, and it was not expeling anything, just following alongside the other.
I have no doubt since seeing it with my own two eyes, in such blatant fashion, that something is going on there. I have done a fair bit of reading and research on this since then.....

The most popular theory for these, (aside from the evil, germ spreading theories) is that they are basically antennas, used for ELF (extremely low frequency) radio transmission to communicate with submarines, and other military concerns around the globe. Another theory involves radiating the antennas, as they spread and fall thru the atmosphere with RF energy from HAARP (google it to find out about it) that sets up an electronic shield, thru which missiles, would not be able to penetrate, without having guidance systems scrabled and destroyed. In short, this could be the "star wars" missile shield we were hearing about back in the Reagan years. There are other, much more sinister theories as well.
It seems this is a fairly common occurance all over north America, Europe, Austrailia, Japan, and has been noted from ships in the north Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
I have noticed that recently there seems to be alot of activity in my area, even today there were "V" shaped and grid patterns in my skies.
Now, going back to January 3rd....this was the day Isreal made a ground incursion into Gaza. I am situated approx 150 miles south of Tampa, FL, which is where the US Southern Command is situated. It would seem there might have been a fair amount of communications going on that day, and would tend to support the antenna for communications theory. That being said, the aluminum sulfate and barrium nano particles that this stuff reportedly contains, cannot be a healthy thing for the average guy to inhale. I was washing grey dust off of everything for weeks around here. Looks similar to pencil lead dust......

Old 02-16-2009, 05:10 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,204,558 times
Default Looks like rain....

Here's a couple pics I snapped at sunset a couple weeks back. I notice that as the sun sets, and the air aloft cools, the crap comes down like rain out of the remnants of the trails.
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails over California?-wheelinthesky-021.jpg   Chemtrails over California?-wheelinthesky-022.jpg  

Old 02-16-2009, 06:46 PM

1,643 posts, read 3,766,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
They are fertilizing their crop circles.

BTW there is a fair amount of chemical cloud seeding done worldwide. The stuff you see is just water vapor from jet exhaust.
This NOT jet vapor. Why then did the jets only begin having "vapor" after 1993?

Why is it that the planes that do this are always white and unmarked? Why do the planes fly in tich tac toe, grids, X's and A patterns?

This is not normal and no this is not "jet exhaust". They used to claim they were dumping fuel. Now the answer is vapor. If it were vapor then that means it would disappear shortly. This does not. It whites out the entire sky and stays like that.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,256,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
This NOT jet vapor. Why then did the jets only begin having "vapor" after 1993?
Oh MY God. If you look at motion pictures from WWII you can see contrails from B-17. Get real.

Quote:
Why is it that the planes that do this are always white and unmarked? Why do the planes fly in tich tac toe, grids, X's and A patterns?
They aren't they say "American" "Continental" "United" on the fuselage. The fly straight lines as any idiot can see.

Quote:
This is not normal and no this is not "jet exhaust". They used to claim they were dumping fuel. Now the answer is vapor. If it were vapor then that means it would disappear shortly. This does not. It whites out the entire sky and stays like that.
The aren't dumping fuel. One of the byproducts of combustion is water. At the right temperature and pressure it turns into contrails.

Get a grip.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:36 PM

15,087 posts, read 17,563,220 times
Nothing to worry about...

Old 02-16-2009, 07:41 PM

772 posts, read 1,091,773 times
On October 2, 2001 Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Ohio introduced H. R. 2977 during the
1st Session of the 107th Congress of the United States. The "Space Preservation Act of
2001" seeks to "preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all
humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States,
and to require the President to take action and implement a world treaty banning
space-based weapons."

In the bill Chemtrails are listed as an "exotic weapons system". Ironically in Section 7 -
Definitions. The complete text of the bill may be found at Clifford Carnicom's website,
"Chemtrail Crimes and Coverup Documented".

The bill also addresses such things as particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma,
or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, and
mind-control as weapons. All of these areas have been researched and pondered by those
investigating chemtrails and working to gain accountability for those programs.

GovTrack: S. 517 [109th]: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005

The following link will help shed light on California's chemtrails.

Scientists need a more detailed understanding of how human-produced atmospheric particles, called aerosols, affect climate in order to produce better predictions of Earth's future climate, according to a report issued by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program on Friday. Stephen Schwartz, Chief Scientist of ASP served as co-editor of the report (with Mian Chin and Ralph Kahn, both of NASA). Schwartz also served as contributor to the individual chapters.

"Atmospheric Aerosol Properties and Climate Impacts," is the latest in a series of Climate Change Science Program reports that addresses various aspects of the country's highest priority climate research, observation and decision-support needs. The study's authors include scientists from the National Aeronautics and Space Agency, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Department of Energy.

U.S. DOE Atmospheric Science Program

I'll leave it up to you to think about whether the government has the right to experiment with your property and body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies