Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 AM

2 posts, read 1,381 times

Advertisements

noone wants to admit the overtone of racism constantly spread by rush,beck and hannity. Its sad any whiteman can destroy the country send soldiers to fight for oil and thats ok. Give all the money 2 the rich. A blackman tryna give anything to poor people is considered hitler are you serious minority republicans hate their race and michael steele is a token talking head that none of the republicans respect. If you cant see it look here the tea party is suppose to be about taxes the president lowered taxes but the klu klux klan tea party dont care poor or minority the republicans want you dead or exiled

Old 02-24-2010, 11:09 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Republicans hate minorities because they won't work for free and, not being brain dead, vote for Democrats

Old 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sls76 View Post
I'm a conservative white woman married to a conservative half white, half black man. I don't care if Barack Obama is black (or rather half black), purple or green. I care that he is an extreme liberal with a lot of questionable associations and I think what he is doing/will do to our country will take a very long time to fix. Just because people have different approaches to government does not mean that they hate minorities. The Democrats are perfectly happy to have a group of constituents that pay no federal income tax, depend on the government for hand outs and go to the polls every two years to protect their entitlements. Unfortunately, these people's quality of life isn't terribly high because people that depend on government to meet their needs are generally not satisfied. I don't doubt that some Democrats care about minorities, but the vast majority of politicians are using them and their misery for their political gain.

You know what, thanks for telling the truth. I also agree with you. I would also have to agree with you that not all but quite a few Democrats, care about the welfare of minorities, for strictly political gains. No surprise here.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 PM

2 posts, read 1,381 times
It seems to me its more about where you live and what you see everyday that determines your view i was poor and struggling but i survived im doing great now have almost everything i ever wanted without stepping on somebodies neck 2 get ahead. America was built on the neck and backs of slaves and alot of politicians talk like they would like 2 return 2 those days and all that i have seen talking this racist lets go back to the 1800s nonsense are white republicans and conservatives thats a fact. I doubt very seriously if any minority is ok with slavery but the conservative hero rush wants a majority vote in the house and senate on the lets go back legislation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies