U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 AM

76 posts, read 127,948 times

Advertisements

Proof LAPD77's Economic Crash Warning 3-22-08 Was the TRUTH

On March 22,2008 a post by LAPD77 here on City-Data.com forum that his uncle ( an officer in the US Army ) had called to warning him to prepare for " He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. " .

Below the reader will find corroboration that the attempt was made the middle of September 2008 to " Crash " the US Economy.

Here is Representative Paul Kanjorski ( Democrate Pennsylvania Capital Markets Sub-Committee Chair) C-SPAN video on its YouTube link providing the details of the " Electronic " Run on the Banks which occured 9-11-2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NMu1mFao3w&eurl=http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/09/rep-kanjorski-550-bi.html

So, according to Kanjorski the Institutional Money Market Traders began an " Electronic " Run on the banks which reached 550 Billion dollars in just an hour or two. The Treasury pumped 105 Billion into the market which Failed to stem the " Panic " so the closed the Money Market accounts down. " The Treasury estimated that if they had not closed the money Market accounts that by 2 pm that afternoon 5 1/2 Trillion dollars would have been drawn out of the Money Market system of the United States, would have Collapsed the entire Economy of the United States and within 24 hours the World economy would have collapsed. " .

If the treasury had not taken the actions they did " ... it would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it. " .

LAPD's uncle warning was accurate and truthful as to the details and timing of the attempted crash.

Now the Trillion Dollar question is, What about the second part of LAPD77's Uncle's warning, is it TRUTH ?

Refer back to LAPD77's Posts.

My thanks to all here who ran LAPD77 off preventing access to more details.

Last edited by 411man; 02-11-2009 at 09:45 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 11:34 AM

478 posts, read 932,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411man View Post
Proof LAPD77's Economic Crash Warning 3-22-08 Was the TRUTH

On March 22,2008 a post by LAPD77 here on City-Data.com forum that his uncle ( an officer in the US Army ) had called to warning him to prepare for " He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. " .

Below the reader will find corroboration that the attempt was made the middle of September 2008 to " Crash " the US Economy.

Here is Representative Paul Kanjorski ( Democrate Pennsylvania Capital Markets Sub-Committee Chair) C-SPAN video on its YouTube link providing the details of the " Electronic " Run on the Banks which occured 9-11-2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NMu1mFao3w&eurl=http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/09/rep-kanjorski-550-bi.html

So, according to Kanjorski the Institutional Money Market Traders began an " Electronic " Run on the banks which reached 550 Billion dollars in just an hour or two. The Treasury pumped 105 Billion into the market which Failed to stem the " Panic " so the closed the Money Market accounts down. " The Treasury estimated that if they had not closed the money Market accounts that by 2 pm that afternoon 5 1/2 Trillion dollars would have been drawn out of the Money Market system of the United States, would have Collapsed the entire Economy of the United States and within 24 hours the World economy would have collapsed. " .

If the treasury had not taken the actions they did " ... it would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it. " .

LAPD's uncle warning was accurate and truthful as to the details and timing of the attempted crash.

Now the Trillion Dollar question is, What about the second part of LAPD77's Uncle's warning, is it TRUTH ?

Refer back to LAPD77's Posts.

My thanks to all here who ran LAPD77 off preventing access to more details.
Please... the rigid, Archie Bunker "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a loon" types on here cannot be bothered with the truth of what is really taking place. It's too complex for their feeble little minds to deal with.

The bottom line is very scary. Listening to this clip (which I heard a few days ago) confirmed what I already knew.

1. The whole economic system did almost totally collapse.

2. The whole economic system is still on the brink of collapse - and very well could still come crashing down --- Kanjorski admits things are probably worse now then 3 months ago.

3. These bastards in the gov't - don't have a clue as to what they are doing - as this one admits.... and they don't know if they can fix it. These are unprecedented times!!!

And beyond this --- listening to this Representitive -- tells us point blank -- how precarious things are --- we came within a couple of HOURS of a TOTAL MELTDOWN -- yet you still will have ignorant CRETINS on this board calling people who have plans for a "worst case scenario" - "loons" or "tin foil" or whatever else their out of touch, ignorant brains can spew out.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,196,539 times
^
Just look at how partisans are saying Obama's fear-mongering to win support for his bill.

I can read people pretty well - for example, I knew I couldn't trust John Edwards long before I knew why I couldn't trust him.

I can sense in Obama that he's seen the numbers and is trying to be as honest as he can about the absolute catastrophe we are in.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:53 AM

14,545 posts, read 20,345,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
The bottom line is very scary. Listening to this clip (which I heard a few days ago) confirmed what I already knew.

2. The whole economic system is still on the brink of collapse - and very well could still come crashing down --- Kanjorski admits things are probably worse now then 3 months ago.

3. These bastards in the gov't - don't have a clue as to what they are doing - as this one admits.... and they don't know if they can fix it. These are unprecedented times!!!

And beyond this --- listening to this Representitive -- tells us point blank -- how precarious things are --- we came within a couple of HOURS of a TOTAL MELTDOWN -- yet you still will have ignorant CRETINS on this board calling people who have plans for a "worst case scenario" - "loons" or "tin foil" or whatever else their out of touch, ignorant brains can spew out.
One of those involved in the situation basically confirmed what the congressman said on MSNBC or CNN a few days ago. The date was off by a few days and some of the numbers a bit different but essencially the banking system came percariously close to imploding and taking everything else (worldwide) with it. He then continued on with the comfrorting words that the government now backs money market funds just at they do bank accounts so its all good now.

Hmmmm When the new bank bail out intends to take a dollar of taxpayer money and let the treasury *print* 9 more and this goes to the banks to short them up we're all supposed to feel better.

We're still on the brink, more so then ever and house of cards is still holding, but when it falls it will be nothing but hard landings. People need to open their eyes, read and think and question the nice assurances.

Obama knows, judging from all the warnings that there is no quick fix and there will be a long run. I get the impression that the stimlus and other ideas are being proposed in a deep and desperate hope that they work and atleast soften the fall but with no sense of confidence that they will.

What do the people do who have their heads stuck in the sand when it all falls away?

Old 02-11-2009, 12:35 PM

76 posts, read 127,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
Please... the rigid, Archie Bunker "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a loon" types on here cannot be bothered with the truth of what is really taking place. It's too complex for their feeble little minds to deal with.

Well said, I salute you for your clarity.

So How is it LAPD77's Uncle knew 6 months ahead of time about this event?

For that to happen it had to be planned.

In July 2008 said planning to deal with such an event was going on, so I was warned by sources within the Military.

At that time I did not know about LAPD77's post.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:47 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,866,092 times
So I'm guessing no one has heard from LAPD77 lately?

Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 PM

10,649 posts, read 18,082,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411man View Post
Well said, I salute you for your clarity.

So How is it LAPD77's Uncle knew 6 months ahead of time about this event?

For that to happen it had to be planned.

In July 2008 said planning to deal with such an event was going on, so I was warned by sources within the Military.

At that time I did not know about LAPD77's post.
People saw it coming a year ahead of time, it's just that nobody listened.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:53 PM

4,102 posts, read 5,125,542 times
Ron Paul was warning you two years ago.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:33 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,866,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
Ron Paul was warning you two years ago.
Has Ron Paul given any time frames of possible events? That LAPD77 guy was pretty spot on.

-------

I just thought I would add the link to the thread that apparently started it. I just now found it myself so I figured I would save people the trouble of searching.
Please Read Now !!! Sept 2008 Economic Crash, etc...

Here is another one when he posted in September 2008.
Laugh if you want!!!

Last edited by J Arp; 02-11-2009 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Added links

Old 02-11-2009, 03:37 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,243,351 times
Well, he said the government would collapse in Feb 2009 and that there would be a new currency sometime shortly after that. Guess we'll find out soon enough.l
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies