Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 07:07 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,577,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Is there anything wrong with beans and tuna? I like both and eat them now!
Glad to see someone else won't have to change their diet, maybe we should start a club and exchange recipes. Both on cooking and storeing out fruits of our labor. even I have grown cherry tomato's while I Travel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
StarKist is owned by a Korean conglomerate and headquartered in Pittsburgh...
My tuna is localy caught( did it my self ) and locally canned ( well we use glass jars) ya see even if they shut down the trucking industry? my food supply won't be effected. How about yours ? it's not too late.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
I hear the salmon and seafood industry is suffering this year too. What next I wonder.
I was at a campground last May in Agness ,Oregon right on the Rogue river. Had a smoker there caught enough that we are just finishing up what we canned( jar's ) Can't wait to get back there this year!
!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:23 PM

312 posts, read 507,157 times
Oh no, just the opposite! Go out! eat out! take days off work! enjoy yourself! but don't leave any money in your account because it might get taken by the tax chasers. I am planning to take a few days off from work (something I hadn't done in ages because I just couldn't afford it) mabe even two weeks! I am not worried about being frugal like I used to be till now!
Oh I was so frugal! since I got married 13 years ago, I went on zero vacations. I renovated my house zero times. my kids scribbled on the walls, I took a scrub and scrubbed the walls best I could and bought cheap paint and painted them myself. I went to exactly 3 movies in 10 years and no broadway shows! Now? Oh, I will get some illegals to paint my walls and scrape my floors! I will go on vacations and eat out I will go to movies every week or so! I will go to broadway shows a few times a year!
I don't have money to do that really, but that's what credit cards are there for aren't they? and my credit report is perfect!! (I think 7.(something)%) so I can borrow like a hundred thousand plus I can take a second mortgage, hey why not? If I end up owing too much and not being able to pay it, I am still not worried! thank god! I live in such a wonderful loving giving country! the generous government will help me out won't they? they'll help me pay the rest of my mortgage, and my new mortgage and my home equaty and my credit card and my, well, everything!
isn't that great?!
I love the USA!!!!!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:24 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,211,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Yall better save your money and eat beans and Tuna fish because hard times are coming with our lord and savior Obama. I feel like we are in Cuba. I can't wait until i see a horse pulling a bus.
This is why I come here. You can't buy info like this.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:25 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,198,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Maybe we can get some of those horses asses from the GOP to pull our bus. Gimme the whip!
Better yet we'll just pull our own bus and throw them under the wheels.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:46 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,167,662 times
I like Tuna. Tuna sushi is yummy. Especially with the spicy sauce. Yum, Yum. Sushi. Tuna. Yay.

So, I guess I'm prepared.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 PM

915 posts, read 3,180,454 times
i am prepared regardless. I am already on food stamp and welfare haha cry

Old 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
Yall better save your money and eat beans and Tuna fish because hard times are coming with our lord and savior Obama. I feel like we are in Cuba. I can't wait until i see a horse pulling a bus.
You are being just a tad bit dramatic here.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
Beans give me gas. Vrrrrmmm!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies