Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM

716 posts, read 1,119,298 times

Advertisements

By the way, I'm not saying no one should ever go into foreclosure. If it does happen, though, the banks should have their paperwork in order, like in any other situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,447,879 times
The nothing I do is my fault crowd in full force....

Old 02-24-2009, 08:33 PM

I pay my mortgage on time. I expect the banks to keep their house in order too.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:40 PM

2,051 posts, read 9,334,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwoods View Post
By the way, I'm not saying no one should ever go into foreclosure. If it does happen, though, the banks should have their paperwork in order, like in any other situation.
The banks have largely sold the mortgages... they were not lost... they were sold to Wall Street brokers. ::Groans ::

Say you got a loan... the bank is not going to wait 30 years to be fully paid... they sell your mortgage to a Wall Street broker for what... 50 - 80 percent? ... they got that money... then can turn around and use it to offer another loan... without waiting years and years for that equivalent ... on and on it goes... the money piles up...
VERY fast... they get their fee.. the Broker get their fee... those that's dicing it get their fee.... on and on...

That was what was happening...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 PM

I understand the situation, I was making it simple to get my point across.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. 01 Snake View Post
Care to elaborate? I for one would like to know where my money is going since you find it so funny.

I find it ridiculous that anyone finds the state of this countries economy funny or gives people ideas on ways to try and scam the rest of us for a little more.
What state do you live in?... Have corporations paid taxes or been subsidized? Have they paid taxes in the last 4 years??? Have they receive deals from the government??? Etc etc etc... Do they have to pay any benefits for you or do they send you to your county? ... A million ways to receive Tax money from the populace...

Why is it funny? Because you are taught to look at the homeless... and never the shadow of that huge money grubbing monster that eats the people resources... THAT is funny... so funny it makes me want to cry...

You think you're being scam by the poor... you are being scam WAY more by what you think you want to become... rich! You are scammed everyday with commercial dreams to buy what you don't need... with money that you don't have... by your credit cards and need for artificial value...

By your insistence that value can be found in a bottle... in property... behind locked gates you can't afford...

That is funny... outrageous... and very lucrative... that money will make you happy... VERY funny... its all so stupid and ignorant... its d$$$ funny! Haven't you noticed what's been a source of pain and worry in your life? The pursuit of money! The rich knows it... its a miserable life and thats why it is so funny! To give up time with your family... with love... with sharing... to be a thing ... thats why its funny!

Your tax dollars keep the illusion alive... all of it is funny! Does that make sense to you? Maybe but maybe not... but inside it all.... you learn to laugh at horror.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:57 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,576,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. 01 Snake View Post
Care to elaborate? I for one would like to know where my money is going since you find it so funny.

I find it ridiculous that anyone finds the state of this countries economy funny or gives people ideas on ways to try and scam the rest of us for a little more.
just what is the differance we ( well most of you ) have been scamed by the government for years , again do you all really think this crash all happen by accident ?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwoods View Post
I understand the situation, I was making it simple to get my point across.
ahhhh.... sorry.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
just what is the differance we ( well most of you ) have been scamed by the government for years , again do you all really think this crash all happen by accident ?
Apparently they do... watch out I'm gonna laugh about it!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl...

the horror of it all.... LOL...

Check this out... they so worried about getting scammed... that they "get" scammed... scamming is an industry called Free Market capitalism... if you're not on the inside you better get watchful or you will get scammed... scammed by what you will never be told... scammed by what is told... scammed by political spin... scammed by your basic need to win... scammed scammed scammed ...

to late to worry about being scammed... better worry about being loved.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:08 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,447,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
The banks have largely sold the mortgages... they were not lost... they were sold to Wall Street brokers. ::Groans ::

Say you got a loan... the bank is not going to wait 30 years to be fully paid... they sell your mortgage to a Wall Street broker for what... 50 - 80 percent? ... they got that money... then can turn around and use it to offer another loan... without waiting years and years for that equivalent ... on and on it goes... the money piles up...
VERY fast... they get their fee.. the Broker get their fee... those that's dicing it get their fee.... on and on...

That was what was happening...

You missed one key person. The person who got the loan and blew all of it not just a small %......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies