Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:22 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,523,860 times

Advertisements

Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media. » Bachmann at CPAC: ‘Michael Steele, you be da man!’

This loon almost makes Bush look smart. I hope her and Palin are the GOP ticket in 2012. The dems could run Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck and probably beat them if they do that.
Than again though, don't underestimate the intellegence (cough) of the American voter.
If Steele has any self integerty, he went home, said WTF am I doing?, and opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels and passed out in frustration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 10:25 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,424,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Than again though, don't underestimate the intellegence (cough) of the American voter.
Isn't that the truth ...look at what we got.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media. » Bachmann at CPAC: ‘Michael Steele, you be da man!’

This loon almost makes Bush look smart. I hope her and Palin are the GOP ticket in 2012. The dems could run Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck and probably beat them if they do that.
If Steele has any self integerty, he went home, said WTF am I doing?, and opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels and passed out in frustration.
Oh boy! Stephanie Miller is going to have a blast with this latest garp from the "Church Lady" !!!
Bachmann is the mental puke who grabbed Bush after a speech and slobbered all over him like a rock star groupie...
Accused members of Congress of having anti-American leanings earning her another nickname...Mrs. McCarthy.
Even the Grand Old Poops wouldn't let her near running for pres. any more than they'll let Palin...

Old 02-27-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh boy! Stephanie Miller is going to have a blast with this latest garp from the "Church Lady" !!!
Bachmann is the mental puke who grabbed Bush after a speech and slobbered all over him like a rock star groupie...
Accused members of Congress of having anti-American leanings earning her another nickname...Mrs. McCarthy.
Even the Grand Old Poops wouldn't let her near running for pres. any more than they'll let Palin...
Please say it ain't so. I need Christmas to come early!

Old 02-27-2009, 10:44 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,291,700 times
Is this the same idiot who tried to insinuate that Obama was a terrorist & that many Senators & members of Congress were somehow anti-American?

The lady is an A1 idiot....she needs a padded cell.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Is this the same idiot who tried to insinuate that Obama was a terrorist & that many Senators & members of Congress were somehow anti-American?

The lady is an A1 idiot....she needs a padded cell.
That's her! AKA, Mrs. McCarthy!

Makes me almost wish for Jesse Ventura to come back!

Old 02-27-2009, 10:49 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,291,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
That's her! AKA, Mrs. McCarthy!

Makes me almost wish for Jesse Ventura to come back!
....a far better wrestler than politician LOL.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
....a far better wrestler than politician LOL.
But smarter than the "Church Lady/Groupie" Bachmann......I think they both wear pearls though...

Old 02-27-2009, 11:20 PM

Bachmann would be like a white guy, from the suburbs or whatever, who's almost never been to an inner city, going into there and playing pickup basketball, with the brothers and when trying to "be cool" the guy says to the brothers: "Yo N******, what is up!"
Not the endearing way that blacks say it to each other of course.
Than again, why does it seem a GOPer is at least twice as likely to do something like this as a dem or a liberal?
Hmm, that's almost like asking does a bear crap in the woods?

Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 PM

Hhm, since Obama's been elected.....the NYP cartoon, the watermelon at the white house email and this. Steele has to be crapping in drawers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies