Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,068,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Whoops...Americans aren't united behind the OP. (Let him run for President in the next election, and he can show us how to do things right...or be crucified on-line in the attempt!)

I don't much have any desire to run for prez. I'd be labeled a religious fanatic and would never get in.

I don't claim to have the answers, or pretend to be the sharpest tool in the shed...but I can tell you that if we are short on cash it's not a good idea to spend trillions of dollars on useless pork. Obama is in over his head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2009, 01:42 PM

438 posts, read 831,948 times
Why just Obama? Let's get rid of all the political hacks in Congress as well! Demos and Repubs!

Old 03-19-2009, 01:48 PM

439 posts, read 616,928 times
I say lets get rid of all this hacks. It's time for a real change away from this clowns.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I certainly have the right to communicate with my representatives to request same - contrary to what you suggested.
And he can complain the Boehner, who can complain to Fox News, who can complain to Rush Limbaugh. Nancy Pelosi isn't interested.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:54 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,806 times
Just a quick question? Presidents make a budjet, Congress approves or disaproves the budjet. Then how in hell is Barneke allowed to make policy by giving billions of dollars to foregin countries? And the president approves. The Fed and Treasury have been going around congress and making fininical decissions with out the approval of the Congress. Obama should have been controling this all along maybe he has.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:56 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
you guys have improved so much took you 8 years with bush and still thinking it over but with obama you got it done in 90 days.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:58 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
you guys have improved so much--- took you 8 years with bush and still thinking it over but with obama you got it done in 90 days. its progress not perfection
rush cant be wrong he waddles he dresses in black wow whataman. i have seen 6 wanabees in black balding hair slicked back waddling to the SUV in the last week.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,303,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
I just wanted to be the first. His "porculus" bill and other stupid grandiose ideas are going to bankrupt this nation. Let's get rid of him before he destroys us.
America is already bankrupt thanks to the other presidents that we had before. Obama can't do any worse than any other president in the world, especially any worse than Bush. He tops the cake. There will never be another Bush, people who voted for him was very disappointed. Bush made America look like a foolish state.

We can't point the finger at Obama for what the other presidents placed in front of him. If anything he is going to have to clean up the mess from Bush and what a mess he made.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 AM

255 posts, read 219,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i agree everything was going along so well and he had to mess it all up.
its amazing how people can make such decisive conclusions and decisions in 30 days flat, while they had to mull it over for the last 8 years and are still not sure about the b4.
i am astounded.
While I'm thankful I haven't seen it yet in this thread, I'm sick to death of being branded a racist if I disagree with Obama. All during the election we were hearing that race didn't matter, and it shouldn't. I and so many Americans are disagreeing with actions that Obama is taking, and things that he is saying. But, that still doesn't stop people from playing the race card. Regarding Bush, at first I didn't have a problem with him, but as the years progressed I liked him less and less. I'm a Conservative, and Bush clearly was not. It would be interesting to see if things would have played out any differently had he been removed from office. All we can do is wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies