U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:51 PM

26,721 posts, read 17,341,343 times

Advertisements

"We want you to know that we are gearing up for actions on many critical and substantive issues, health care, mass media issues, real food safety and more, and we will have much more on all these soon.

However, this week there is a special priority. We told you that another activist group was sending copies of the Vince Bugliosi Book, "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" to each and every local county district attorney in the country, nearly 3,000 books in the mail which were due to arrive at their destinations on or about Feb. 21, so they should be there by now.

To follow up we are asking all our participants to make it their mission to confirm with your local prosecutor that they got their copy of the book, and make sure to tell them that Vince Bugliosi himself wrote them a cover letter with the book, offering his help in any way, and highlighting the essentials of the case. There is a link to the actual text of this cover letter on the page below, where you can also instantly look up the contact info for your own local D.A."

Lookup your local state prosecutor and get your new "CONVICT DICK & W" cap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 06:55 PM

331 posts, read 636,217 times
I'll bet you are a lot of fun at parties....

Old 03-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornandraised atl View Post
I'll bet you are a lot of fun at parties....
Take a hike...I didn't post this for the benefit of those in obtuse denial.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:59 PM

194 posts, read 297,668 times
I'm going to do that. While at it I'll sue the Clintons for ruining the moral values of this country, amongst other things.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereinDenver View Post
I'm going to do that. While at it I'll sue the Clintons for ruining the moral values of this country, amongst other things.
Ah! Another rocket scientist emerges form the woodwork. You compare an act of oral sex to the devestation that The Bush Crime Family dumped like a giant turd upon this country.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:04 PM

Obtuse denial? - I posted that to match your ridiculousness...

Old 03-02-2009, 07:05 PM

7,352 posts, read 9,201,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereinDenver View Post
Ruining the moral values of this country? How's that? How are the Clintons responsible for "ruining the moral values of this country"? Good lord.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:06 PM

do you also have a post that says you do not have to pay taxes? - your origianl post is along those same lines...

Old 03-02-2009, 07:10 PM

194 posts, read 297,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Ruining the moral values of this country? How's that? How are the Clintons responsible for "ruining the moral values of this country"? Good lord.
Our leader, a leader of the most powerful nation, a married man, the role model for my children...getting a bj from an intern....that's not ruining moral value?

Old 03-02-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Quite frankly, I am not a Bill Clinton fan as I hold the NAFTA gone wild against him, but these bumpkins act as if Clinton unleashed Sodom and Gommorrah revisited. Their hypocrisy know no bounds. As if Clinton damaged thie fragile sensibilities to the point of trauma and they have had to seek out therapy to recover. Give me a break!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or