Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 11:10 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,944,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Maybe James Von Bronn shot the wrong guy...Maybe he should have aimed at Rush!!

(I'm only kidding, but someone should knock Rush out..Mike Tyson maybe? I wish he would be up for the job. Times are hard, and a good upper cut to Limbaugh's fat jaw would stir some interesting news articles. )

Next at six: "Tyson beats Limbaugh to a pulp with one JAB"

Anyways, guys.....stop feeding the pigs (Limbaugh and Faux Noose).
And what? Start feeding the retards at dailykos and Huffpo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 11:27 AM

1,489 posts, read 2,030,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Maybe James Von Bronn shot the wrong guy...Maybe he should have aimed at Rush!!

(I'm only kidding, but someone should knock Rush out..Mike Tyson maybe? I wish he would be up for the job. Times are hard, and a good upper cut to Limbaugh's fat jaw would stir some interesting news articles. )

Next at six: "Tyson beats Limbaugh to a pulp with one JAB"

Anyways, guys.....stop feeding the pigs (Limbaugh and Faux Noose).
Ahhhhhh, the left. Kind and compassionate.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:31 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,412,561 times
I was kidding, but of course some of you old racist farts see things your way. Some liked my humor. How do I know? I got so many rep points for what I said. There you have it....lol.

Life will go on, as a "leftist" as some put it or as a dying Republican as other put it...."Que sera sera" amigos !!!

Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,405,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
First of all Charlotte the difference is it has been PROVEN that Bush Policies have not worked and HAS attributed to this current financial crisis, the huge federal deficit, and the struggle america is under right now.
Do you deny that?
How can anyone not argue that the Iraq War is a huge mistake, or Bush's spending policies were a huge mistake.
Oh hey how about doing something to stop the Mortgage Financial Crisis?
This country was in the worst shape in a very long time at the end of Bush's term.

How can you NOT blame that on Bush? I mean if it is NOT the fault of the President and leader of the U.S. when the United States is doing bad. THEN WHO FAULT IS IT? Why have a President at ALL?
How can you not argue that Bush was a horrible President?

And I am not arguing that Obama is FDR, Lincoln or Teddy BUT the jury is STILL OUT. No reasonable person knows just yet. He is 6 months into office. Wait until results start rolling in before you cry that Obama's policy is a failure.
I do know that he SEEMS smarter, more engaged, and willing to help America then GW Bush was....
Go listen to all Bush's state of the unions and speeches; to him We were doing fine in Iraq, fine in the economy, oh America was just doing so great!

I know its hard for you extremist but how about giving Obama a chance?
Dude the axis of evil is playing out exactly as was said it would. 99% of the economic policies of Bush were required to get out of the recession he inherited. Don't even bring up deficit spending because you don't have a leg to stand on. The wars we are in and entering will happen no matter what president we have unless they want to be responsible for allowing a nuclear bomb to kill thousands if not millions and of course they'll always be unpopular. People that are free don't like war which is the conundrum we live in today... It would seem to me you should like Bush, at least somewhat, if you like Obama...

Old 06-11-2009, 12:13 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,674,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
Rush Limbaugh has called for a boycott of GM to spite Barack Obama!
How can any sensible person (liberal or conservative) NOT see this Lunatic for what he is....A rambling blind one-sided cry baby!

How the heck do you wish more job losses and more heartache for Americans just to stick it to the President?

I'm sorry you lose all respect and credibility when all you stand by is that everything George W Bush did was great and every single thing Obama does or has done is evil and the worst thing for America....
C'mon!

Anyone care to explain the rationale behind this insanity?

DailyTech - Rush Limbaugh, Bloggers Tell Americans to Boycott GM

Well if you follow that theroy since the american tax payer has paid for a part of the company. Maybe we can all just go down to the GM planet and ask for a new car.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 PM

24,496 posts, read 33,233,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Ahhhhhh, the left. Kind and compassionate.
Yeah, they keep proving over and over they are just the opposite!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:53 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,373,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Nevertheless, he did predict a recession... a year or so before others did.
Yeah but that is more or less stating the obvious. Just for fun, I will give you an example. I, Randomstudent, assuming nothing catastrophically destroys human civilization, predict a period of relative growth will begin sometime in the next several years or so. It will happen because that is just the way the business cycle works and its not like several years from now during that period of growth you will or even should look back at this statment as being anything more then a common sense extrapolation of how economy works just as Bill O'Reily's statement was a similar common sense extrapolation based on the economic conditions of relative growth at the time.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:53 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,627,220 times
Default Rush Limbaugh blames "exercise freaks" for America's health care problems

Rush Limbaugh:

"Folks, I gotta tell you, I, uh, I think that those of you who regularly exercise, playing softball, baseball, basketball, soccer, mountain biking, running, rock climbing, skiing, skating, running, you're the people getting injured. You're the people showing up at the hospital with busted knees, and tendons and skin cancer, ankle sprains, knee and hip replacements, broken bones, concussions, muscle ligament tendon cartilage strains and tears, tendinitis, rotator cuff tears. All you exercise freaks. You're the ones putting stress on the health care system.

What happens when people don't regularly exercise, keep their weight relatively under control? Nothing. They probably don't even know their doctors names."

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Old 06-13-2009, 03:00 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,007,369 times
That explains why he looks like a barrel of Jell-O...a heart attack waiting to happen.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:01 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,463,113 times
Without actually hearing the audio of the above statement it's hard to conclude if he was being serious or if he was just joking around to make a point. He's done that before and has been quoted out of context from those points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies