Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2009, 06:23 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times

Advertisements

http://cdn.newsone.blackplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/steelepuppy-300x223.jpg (broken link)

I think if you say something you mean, you should just stand by it. …Why is his name Steele? You should call him aluminum. He folded that fast. I don’t understand. Does Rush Limbaugh run the GOP? It seems like it to me.

D.L. Hughley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 06:23 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salukifan1 View Post
How utterly ridiculous a comparison: Christ and Limbaugh. Unbelievable.
Please read the Four Gospels. Christ didn't need money...he could turn water into wine, multiply loaves of bread and fishes, walk on water, heal the sick and raise people from the dead. I hardly think a tidbit of Rush's salary equals the years that President Obama spent working as a community organizer (they pair charitable groups with populations in need of their assisstance). Limbaugh could possibly (possibly, I say) be more
believable if he'd take those illegal Cuban cigars out of his snout...mouth.

Let's talk about how Obama is throwing the working man under the bus in Detroit and rescuing the big wigs on Wall Street.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:25 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Interesting that I haven't got ONE response quoting the Bible (New Testament) to prove me wrong.
All you guys do is show pictures of democrats.

"Love your neighbor as you love yourself"
"A camel will go through a needles eye before a rich man goes to heaven"
"Give everything to the poor and follow me if you want to go to heaven"
"If a man asks for your coat, give him your shirt as well."
"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's."
"The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth will himself be
watered."
(quotes/New Testament)

Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,933,690 times
Quote:
Please read the Four Gospels. Christ didn't need money...he could turn water into wine, multiply loaves of bread and fishes, walk on water, heal the sick and raise people from the dead. I hardly think a tidbit of Rush's salary equals the years that President Obama spent working as a community organizer (they pair charitable groups with populations in need of their assisstance). Limbaugh could possibly (possibly, I say) be more
First, it was an Obama fan who decided to start the Jesus / Limbaugh comparison, so you probably want to go tell him to stop being ridiculous.

As to Obama spending all those years as a community organizer; it appears he learned well how to take money that isn't his from one group of people & give it to another group. He's certainly working hard on doing that now on a big scale. As as with so much of his agenda, I HOPE HE FAILS at this part as well.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM

18,125 posts, read 25,266,042 times
So when are you guys gonna start combining all the Obama threads into one?

Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM

541 posts, read 984,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Ok, let's go over it again . .

Rush Limbaugh was not The President of the United States.
Rush Limbaugh did not lie to the country under oath.
Rush Limbaugh did not conduct an illicit affair with a 20 something intern while he was suppose to be conducting the business of the country (at the Oval Office no less!) and embarrass and humiliate his wife and daughter.
Rush Limbaugh did not disgrace his country.

Rush Limbaugh had a severe medical problem and became addicted to prescription pain killers. Rush Limbaugh stood up and admitted this.

Do you understand the difference now?
...no

Old 04-06-2009, 07:18 PM

541 posts, read 984,634 times
Quote:
"If a man asks for your coat, give him your shirt as well."
"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's."
"The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth will himself be
watered."
(quotes/New Testament)
i got a bridge to sell you....

Old 04-06-2009, 07:42 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:

Read post #784..dopo is the one comparing jesus to limbaugh...take up your "outrage" out on him

Old 04-06-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
First, it was an Obama fan who decided to start the Jesus / Limbaugh comparison, so you probably want to go tell him to stop being ridiculous.

As to Obama spending all those years as a community organizer; it appears he learned well how to take money that isn't his from one group of people & give it to another group. He's certainly working hard on doing that now on a big scale. As as with so much of his agenda, I HOPE HE FAILS at this part as well.
We liberals know that only Limbaugh thinks he's the son of God. Bono is a better contender. For real....charity is a bad thing? You must have taken
Wall Street and Glengarry Glen Ross far too seriously. Glad to know that you have such an ingrained aversion to a civilized society helping those in
need.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-IRISH View Post
i got a bridge to sell you....

Take it up with Jesus; I was only quoting him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies