Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM

668 posts, read 2,185,962 times

Advertisements

The Governments men will do ANYTHING to protect the President, and buddy, you had better believe they would not stop at anything either! Too many shennanegans for my taste.

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 06:53 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Because in the U.S., it's dog eat dog - but in Russia, it's the other way around.
So the Russians are much more civilized than Americans? LOL. Its dog eat dog in every country.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodworkingmenace View Post
The Governments men will do ANYTHING to protect the President, and buddy, you had better believe they would not stop at anything either! Too many shennanegans for my taste.

I wish you well...

Jesse
That's why groups like Delta Force are really dangerous. They will do anything the president tells them to do.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:15 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,317,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I notice you didn't address my point that I never said that the murders were connected and you lied and said I did....
I was referring to the SUBJECT of THIS thread - NOT specifically to YOU. You know, the "deathS" part of the thread's title " Suspicious Deaths of Those Who Knew Too Much Under Bush’s Watch"

As I said before, I was referring to the overall BS of taking a bunch of unrelated cases and trying to tie them together. THAT was done with the "Clinton Death List" and is being done with the "Bush Death List" as well.

Got it?

Ken

Old 03-16-2009, 07:25 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Bush is incompetent, completely incompetent. He has absolutely no successes to put on his resume, from the NG, the Texas Rangers, his oil adventures, Gov. of Texas, and president. A bumbling fool manipulated by and hoisted to high places by those that played him like a cheap fiddle.

Yet he made it to President and you're just some hippie posting on the internet about him.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodworkingmenace View Post

I wish you well...

Jesse

They didn't do much to protect JFK.

Bush Link to Kennedy Assassination Alex Jones 911 Conspiracy

Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,980,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I'd like your opinion of the Connell case.... I can't believe that was considered an accident..........

Bush insider, Michael Connell, who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George W. Bush’s 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed in a plane crash on December 19, 2008. He planned to tell all after he was served with a subpoena to testify in court on September 22, 2008.

Key Points Raised: a) Michael Connell, who was an experienced pilot, had abandoned two flights due to sabotage of his plane two months before his fatal “accident” on a cold but calm day. b) A credible source disclosed that Connell was afraid for his life after Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife.
This one really should have been thoroughly investigated.

Everything about it seems extremely suspicious!

Maybe Bush wasn't even involved ... but how about Karl Rove?

Connell could have potentially proven that Bush stole both the 2000 and 2004 elections, and opened the biggest scandal in the history of America.

When Connell offered to testify in the Summer of 2008, people felt he needed witness protection. And then a few months later, just one month before Bush leaves office, Connell's plane mysteriously crashes, and Connell is killed. Unbelievable!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 03:08 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,113,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
This one really should have been thoroughly investigated.

Everything about it seems extremely suspicious!

Maybe Bush wasn't even involved ... but how about Karl Rove?

Connell could have potentially proven that Bush stole both the 2000 and 2004 elections, and opened the biggest scandal in the history of America.

When Connell offered to testify in the Summer of 2008, people felt he needed witness protection. And then a few months later, just one month before Bush leaves office, Connell's plane mysteriously crashes, and Connell is killed. Unbelievable!!!
This one really freaked me out too. The problem is that there is so much thievery, lying, deception, corruption, etc. coming at us everyday that some of the worst things get lost in the shuffle. Makes one suspicious that the chaos is all intentional to make it too confusing. Let's not forget that real media is dead for the most part. We have a few good investigative reporters such as Seymour Hersh and Greg Palast, but they seem to be a dying breed.
This is all like a bad sci-fi movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies