Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:04 PM

25 posts, read 79,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
The only deception here is with the truth. 2 thumbs down.
The video is supported by fact. most of what is seen comes directly out of their mouth on camera. I dont think you even bothered to watch this video. I have read many of your posts. I read the comments you write about Americans being idiots. of course you would give this a thumbs down.

Watch The Obama Deception Online Free at DocumentaryWire.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 01:11 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,867,558 times
Hey ovcatto! Here are a few that might help out.

Old 03-15-2009, 03:39 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,336,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjuice67 View Post
The video is supported by fact. most of what is seen comes directly out of their mouth on camera. I dont think you even bothered to watch this video. I have read many of your posts. I read the comments you write about Americans being idiots. of course you would give this a thumbs down.

Watch The Obama Deception Online Free at DocumentaryWire.com
I've seen and heard enough of Alex Jones (the producer) to know he loveds conspiracys (and has the talent to create films connecting un-related facts into a convincing tale), usually pointing the finger at everybody but those who were really at fault.

His support for the Branch Davidians, and constantly claiming that they were peaceful people who were intentionally murdered by the government.

Old 03-15-2009, 03:42 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,862,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
While it might not be the "most important", nothing I enjoy more then a math lecture!!!! Unfortunately, for too many here, thier IQ would drop 7% per minute while attempting to watch all 60 minutes of it.

Are you really sure its not the most important? At least given our current circumstances....

Old 03-15-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Are you really sure its not the most important? At least given our current circumstances....

Important lecture, yes.

It is still not in simple enough terms for the blind followers of any of political belief systems that are discussed here.

Viva Blind Faith!!!!

So it is really important.....and everyone should try and watch at least the first segments.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
Hey ovcatto! Here are a few that might help out.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:47 PM

711 posts, read 931,461 times
Smile Ohhhh yeah!

Interesting to say the least. I must note that I have read the OP's posts in the past and of some of those that concur.

I agree with most of what the writer depicts has gone awry in our country, however placing these at the feet of our recently elected POTUS seems a stretch of facts. Actually some rather strange and unprecedented things began to occur on the national scene more than a decade ago. During this period we heard ideologies we never imagined we would hear from responsible loyal public servants. Sure the world is changing but cheeeeess!

I will agree that our new Adm. has next to impossible tasks to deal with--a fact not left to accident IMO. So if conspiracies and deliberate power thrusts as well as mean spirited vindictiveness are in your basket--take note--think back, there is plenty splattered along the path.

As i said before I have read many partisan posts from those who have posted on this thread---need I say more.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:11 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,726,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
Alex Jones? That nutcase needs to be institutionalized. You can't be serious looking to him for anything that resembles reality. You are kidding right?

Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 PM

15,755 posts, read 7,562,458 times
Default GIVE Act "require"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
From the Obama campaign.

[SIZE=5]Obama's 'civilian national security force'[/SIZE]

In talking about his plans to double the size of the Peace Corps and nearly quadruple the size of AmeriCorps and the size of the nation's military services, he made this rather shocking (and chilling) pledge: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]security[/color][/color] objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Obama's 'civilian national security force'
By the time every one takes off the tin foil and goes hm, it maybe to late.

'Mandatory youth service' bill advances
"The purpose of the bill is to require mandatory community service for all young people in the United States," Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, told WND in a telephone interview.

Web faux pas: Plan leaked for 'civilian security force'?
The word "require" was stricken from the website yesterday, replaced with the phrase "setting a goal" and now also listing tax credits toward college tuition.

If this bill goes on through non-stop, then what will your comments be. I can't wait to hear the reaction when the notice arrives that, your son or daughter or even you are "require" (d) to put in your hours of community service.

I'm exempt because I put in three months and what I am required to say is that "it wasn't a good fit for me." Upon my resignation from service, I also signed a document stating that I can not apply for any government position. Something they neglected to inform me of when I volunteered. They neglected to inform me of allot of things, but that was one of them. And when it happened and I signed the document I thought, "Lord what did I do", (may 2008) Now I believe, the Lord was looking out for me as I watch this GIVE Act flow through channels.

And in other news:
Dangerous Partnership: Humanitarian Aid Groups and the Military | OMB Watch
In response to the new policy, a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, Elizabeth Ferris, alleges that a close relationship between the military and humanitarian groups will open the door for attacks on charitable groups by insurgents.

And the Non-Profits want to be eligible to serve the Obama Administration so because you know money, funding...:
Nonprofits and Obama's Lobbying Rules | OMB Watch
"On Jan. 21, President Barack Obama issued an executive order to stop the influence special interests have had in government and to close the revolving door between government service and financial rewards in the private sector. One aspect of the Obama order puts limits on lobbyists serving in government."

"A consequence of the order is that many groups, including nonprofits, are either deregistering or restricting their lobbying activities so that they are eligible to serve in the Obama administration. According to The Washington Post, "More than 700 lobbyists or lobbying groups have filed 'de-registration' papers with the House and Senate since Obama took office, including scores of charities and other nonprofits. [. . .]"

"It is disappointing that nonprofits may be scaling back their lobbying activities in hopes of working with the administration."

The non-profits are awarded $18.00 an hour for every hour their volunteer is in service to America. Do the math. And if that is a secret, then I just let the cat out of the bag.

National Civilian Community Service isn't new, we all know that, just Obama will now take it to the next level. And all of the voters who heard his speech he gave in Colorado Springs, knew this. Helping our fellow man is not something we should be made to do, platform Change...

Now where's that tin foil. I know I had it here somewhere...

Old 06-01-2009, 04:16 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,032,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
"Something of Historic Proportion is Happening" by Pam Geller

Atlas Shrugs: "Something of Historic Proportion is Happening"
I thought this was a very good article.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies