Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 05:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,418,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx08 View Post
Classic example of a Obama supporter who can't admit when he's done wrong. Keep your head in the sand....lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,759,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mental_complex View Post
Exactly who dropped the ball in Afghanistan, to focus on a country that didn't attack us? Good ole G.W. Bush.

There would be no need to expand the war, if Bush would have keep the heat on the people that actually attacked us.
No longer matters who "dropped the ball," as the ball was dropped. Now it's upon the incumbent of the high chair to do with Afghanistan what he will. IF, a little word with too much meaning.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,363,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
On April 1 they are telling people to send 1 tea bag to the WH in protest. They picked April 1st so it will arrive by April 15, 2009.

Send With a note or not but to send a tea bag to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, DC 20500.
Thanks for the heads up. That should be it's own thread.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:20 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,920,054 times
Quote:
Protest what?

Where were the protesting right wingers when Bush took us into Two Wars and drove this economy off the cliff?

Protesting the man that trying to fix this economy is just dumb.
It is called taxation without representation, duh!

Old 03-15-2009, 06:40 PM

541 posts, read 1,222,784 times
Quote:
Protesting the man that trying to fix this economy is just dumb.
If by "fix," you mean "neuter," I might be in agreement with you. Though I fail to see how it's dumb to protest a man spending my unborn children's livelihood on moronic government programs and pet causes.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:44 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,953,732 times
Pouring gasoline on a fire is hardly a fix, but it's plausible that Keynesian retards might mistake gas for water.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
why bring up Keyes,[sic] we are talking about some dumb inbred hicks who are to [sic] stupid to use their brain [sic] [sic] and now they are taking it out on Obama[sic]
These are midwesterners. I believe they prefer the term "hayseed" to "inbred hick." Get it straight.

By the way, for the edification of all the "inbred hicks" out there, I've been kind enough to point out the many grammatical errors in your post. I'd hate to pass up on "larnin' them a lesson."

You keep on questioning, okay? The world is definitely in need of more classy people such as yourself to teach us the right and humble way.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:50 PM

182 posts, read 103,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMartel2 View Post
These are midwesterners. I believe they prefer the term "hayseed" to "inbred hick." Get it straight.

By the way, for the edification of all the "inbred hicks" out there, I've been kind enough to point out the many grammatical errors in your post. I'd hate to pass up on "larnin' them uh lesson."

You keep on questioning, okay?

well I am currently a midwesterner, and this wasnt targeted at all midwesterners, just the inbred hicks who are no doubt racist and stupid, and anyone who would now be protesting Obama would fall into this category

Old 03-15-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
well I am currently a midwesterner, and this wasnt targeted at all midwesterners, just the inbred hicks who are no doubt racist and stupid, and anyone who would now be protesting Obama would fall into this category
The irony of the accusation of others being inbred hicks through the grammatical minefield of your post is perhaps lost...

Just thought I'd point that out to all the stupid racists out there in Rio Linda.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:02 PM

218 posts, read 467,953 times
Default did you think of this all by yourself?

Now that sounds like a quote straight from MNBC. It didn't matter what BUSH would have done, he couldn't have please anyone on the left.But now you guys want everyone to back this president, NO MATTER what he does. Are you crazy? YOU KOOLAIDE drinkers need to make up your minds, either you want the best for this COUNTRY or you don't. OPEN your eyes to what is going around you and what your president is trying to do. When this president messes up more than Bush did are you still going to BLAME Bush?

Quote:
Exactly who dropped the ball in Afghanistan, to focus on a country that didn't attack us? Good ole G.W. Bush.

There would be no need to expand the war, if Bush would have keep the heat on the people that actually attacked us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies