Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 05:31 PM

182 posts, read 103,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Sure and the spoke person for each grup goes a little like this.........

Humans.......A.C.O.R.N. & The likes of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac

Animals..........Pam Anderson, I'm sure most people think of ANIMALS when they think of her!!

For the Earth............ we have good ole' Al Gore. Now that's a man, who can fly his jet from city to city, telling all of us, how to take care of the EARTH!!!

Doing a FINE JOB indeed.

you are one clueless person, Fox news and Rush Limbaugh have done a great job on you, I bet you blast them 24/7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 05:32 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,324,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Kootr refers to Obama and Democrats as SCUM all the time...
there is in fact one user who has told me to watch my back side. I took it as a threat.
I think neocons need to come to thr realization that their party is fragmented, it fell apart, they lost the election, but can't stand the sight or sound of a democrat, in fact, some cannot even respectfully disagree with us, they have to be nasty, or they think they have to, to get their points across to us. but, we know where they're coming from, failed policies.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:39 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
no thanks. I'll take the infraction for calling out a mod though.
You haven't called anything out, you have only stated an opinion on a subject that is apparently hyper sensitive to you personally. I don't take this stuff that personal and you are but one opinion in a few thousand but if you ever care to go over some of my posts, I have a few hundred I keep saved to dispel such assertions as to which you are eluding to.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:50 PM

358 posts, read 472,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Spoken like a bitter guy without health insurance who was not good enough to get into our "club".
I agree with him 100% and I have lifetime healthcare from ATT. Healthcare should be a right, not a privilidge. Take out the $200 million salaries of CEO's from companies like HCA (stolen by way of medicare fraud) take out the existance of of preditory insurance companies and their massive inefficiencies, cut down from 25% the amount of non medical expendatures we spend on our medical services and there will be plenty of healthcare for all with a minimum of tax increase if any.

People should not have to make a choice of food, electricty or medicine in this country. the way we have been going is Bullshi+. We can do better.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:52 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,324,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
You haven't called anything out, you have only stated an opinion on a subject that is apparently hyper sensitive to you personally. I don't take this stuff that personal and you are but one opinion in a few thousand but if you ever care to go over some of my posts, I have a few hundred I keep saved to dispel such assertions as to which you are eluding to.
I've read some of your posts about jewish people, and I think some are flaming/incidiary. the mere mention of the jewish people can't get over this or that is flaming. at least, I see it that way. so, to say this thread or another are "flaming"? there are many.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:58 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
you are one clueless person, Fox news and Rush Limbaugh have done a great job on you, I bet you blast them 24/7
I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh and are you disputing these people speak for the Humans,Animals and Earth!!!
I am a animal rights person and P.E.T.A and Pam Anderson have made it there cause not the animals.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:03 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Spoken like a bitter guy without health insurance who was not good enough to get into our "club".
What club are you referring to??

You mean the club of full-of-themselves, completely selfish & greedy elitists - who would rather see a child live in poverty and without health care than pay anything from their precious fortune to help??

Is that the 'club' you are a member of???.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:07 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
I've read some of your posts about jewish people, and I think some are flaming/incidiary. the mere mention of the jewish people can't get over this or that is flaming. at least, I see it that way. so, to say this thread or another are "flaming"? there are many.
Well I have never made any such assertion, all I did was quote an author in Tel Aviv who is Jewish and has studied the roots of modern antisemitism for 30 years. I also attempted to show how the mentality described in the authors piece could apply to other groups(namely the black civil rights movement), then I had it closed because it regressed into a blame thread. So if that is what constitutes flaming for you, then I stand by the notion that it is a hyper sensitive issue for you.

My view is that nothing is outside of the realm of discussion and even the most unpopular subjects can be discussed in a rational manner, even from the most unpopular positions.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:13 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Horse View Post
Leftys, Progressives and Liberals beware, it appears to me that this board is in danger of going the way of the Govenour Times
I'll bite. Who or what is Govenour Times?

Old 03-15-2009, 06:24 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,308,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
What club are you referring to??

You mean the club of full-of-themselves, completely selfish & greedy elitists - who would rather see a child live in poverty and without health care than pay anything from their precious fortune to help??

Is that the 'club' you are a member of???.

Nope - you are referring to the elitist Democrats. I was referring to the club of "we don't need the govt. to tell us how to earn a living, educate ourselves, motivate ourselves, and take care of ourselves."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies