Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 AM

30 posts, read 54,207 times

Advertisements

Hey Sanrene, where do you get your facts? Did you just crawl out of a cave? We were in a surplus when Bush entered office and look at us now. Obama, the worst president ever? He's only been in office since January. He was born in to this problem, he didn't create it. You seem like a pessimist. Perhaps you should step aside and let us try to fix the problem. Get off the hate train, it ain't helpin' any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM

439 posts, read 616,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRefileric View Post
Hey Sanrene, where do you get your facts? Did you just crawl out of a cave? We were in a surplus when Bush entered office and look at us now. Obama, the worst president ever? He's only been in office since January. He was born in to this problem, he didn't create it. You seem like a pessimist. Perhaps you should step aside and let us try to fix the problem. Get off the hate train, it ain't helpin' any.

He has been office for 3 months and has already spend more then Bush in 8 years. end of story.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:31 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
When Hitler first started, he was wildly popular. He was perceived as a guy who wanted to help the poor and starving in Germany and to unify the German people. The media always portrayed him as a great man, celebrities and athletes did too. If you watch some old film clips you'll see footage of Hitler going around with a warm smile, kissing babies, even crying "with tears of joy" when meeting the population. I'm convinced most Obama worshippers today, had they lived in Nazi Germany would have supported what Hitler did to the Jews.
Omg. Wow.

You are very scared.

Comparing Obama to Hitler?

Obama worshippers? Really? Where? You think they would go and kill people because Obama told them too?

Please show evidence.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:38 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,407,466 times
Jeez, where were you softies when George W. was being attacked every day for <insert random silly thing here>?

*big eyeroll*

What a bunch of whiners! You can sure dish it out, but man...you can't take it!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:28 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,370,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Jeez, where were you softies when George W. was being attacked every day for <insert random silly thing here>?

*big eyeroll*

What a bunch of whiners! You can sure dish it out, but man...you can't take it!

Naaah. Bush had his detractors, but not this level of wild-eyed rabid, foam-at-he-mouth hatred. You could find critics trying to dissect President Bush if you went looking for them (I never did). The Obama haters seek you out! I was getting emails almost every day from these scrofulous meatbags more than two years before the election. The only thing similar I've seen in my life was the JFK haters, but this is a lot worse.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:35 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,407,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchance2005 View Post
Naaah. Bush had his detractors, but not this level of wild-eyed rabid, foam-at-he-mouth hatred. You could find critics trying to dissect President Bush if you went looking for them (I never did). The Obama haters seek you out! I was getting emails almost every day from these scrofulous meatbags more than two years before the election. The only thing similar I've seen in my life was the JFK haters, but this is a lot worse.

Really? Here's what I think: If it's your party someone is attacking, it's always worse than anything you've ever seen.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:48 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenot View Post
Is there no end to these uneducated and immature criticisms? Leave the man alone! Why must you constantly barrage him with pointless insults and criticisms about his bad bowling, or his remarks on the Tonight Show? He has a nearly $1,000,000,000,000 debt to deal with, along with the worst recession since the great depression! The man is allowed to be a normal human being for one day of his life! He is a very young man, with a family to care and provide for, along with a country with nearly 400,000,000 people! Don't you think that it would be just a little hard to deal with that? Especially when immature people like those who have nothing better to do than sit at their computers and criticize their newly-elected president who is trying to fix an extremely unstable country? Give the guy some slack!

For Christ's sake, he's the first white-black biracial president, so he's got to deal with the segregationists, and the uneducated and rude people as well. Instead of just replying to those immature comments, he ignores them and continues on with his work, which is more than I can say for a lot or most of the people who insult him! If you don't like him, then deal with it, but don't go around making a commotion about it because all it's going to do is get the other side furious, and then hate and religion will come into play and things will get nasty.

So instead of posting so many topics about Obama's few mishaps, why don't you try to look for the many positive things he's done for our country? It's not his fault that AIG used the money unlawfully. It's not his fault that the banks lied to their customers, either!

Before you insult the President of the U.S., you need to do a little more research about what they've done before you go rambling off like some idiot on drugs, and start a pointless argument.

Just give the guy a break, and focus on keeping yourself, and your family in a good home, with food on the table.

get a grip
Obama has left us with plenty to ***** about
he does not have a clue as to how to lead this country
he is all fluff and is boreing to boot
if he was not so scary as to what he is doing he would be funny
his head is so far up his own rear end he can not see reality
he has been in office less than 100 days and I am so sick of looking at his ugly mug I could scream
I never thought I would see the day when I wished for george bush, so hell must be freezing over, but Obama makes him look good.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRefileric View Post
How do you have national debt and national deficit and a surplus at the same time. As a Senator he did help create this problem. What did he do to prevent it? He voted for some of Bushs policies. Lets not act like Obama just got to DC Jan 20th

Old 04-08-2009, 10:43 AM

1,843 posts, read 2,370,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Really? Here's what I think: If it's your party someone is attacking, it's always worse than anything you've ever seen.

I'm a Republican. I think that might be the case for some, but not for all. I voted for Nixon twice, but never liked him. I voted for Reagan twice. The first time I was very dubious, but I was very enthusiastic the second time. Politics has so many disappointments. I voted for Bush SR and don't regret it. I voted for Bush Jr. twice. The first time was a no brainer. The second time I had grave doubts but the other Party didn't field a candidate I could vote for that time either. I voted for Jimmy Carter once; that was a situation like this last election, where all that was on anyone's mind was getting rid of the bastards that were in there. I voted for Ross Perot once. I was vexed with Bush Sr. for his lack of grasp of the economic worries affecting most American's. Things like seeing a supermarket scanner and having no idea what it was is just a little out of touch. He tried, and he was the best foreign policy President we've had since Ike. I wasn't about to vote for Clinton, but the Republicans needed to be sent a message as they do today. So in my lifetime I've voted for a Republican seven times, a Democrat once and an Independent once.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:58 AM

749 posts, read 947,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav4grl View Post
Obama is almost at genius level....and a very mature man! He is perfect for the job!
How's the Kool Aid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies