Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:16 AM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,423 times

Advertisements

Scalia is not a homophobe, he just hates Moderator cut: inappropriate. Lots of people hate. Some people hate rich white guys. Some hate Republicans. Some hate guys that drive Hummers. Some hate "the man", some hate George Bush, some hate Christians, pro-lifers, FOX News, guys that own guns, and yes, some people don't like [mod cut]. America, a free nation (for now).

Last edited by katzenfreund; 03-24-2009 at 07:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Scalia is not a homophobe, he just hates fa**ots. Lots of people hate. Some people hate rich white guys. Some hate Republicans. Some hate guys that drive Hummers. Some hate "the man", some hate George Bush, some hate Christians, pro-lifers, FOX News, guys that own guns, and yes, some people don't like qu***s. America, a free nation (for now).
Exactly! It's so refreshing when wingnuts gather the nerve to admit who they hate.

Enjoy the next three Decades wandering the political desert...LOL

Old 03-24-2009, 12:39 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Scalia is not a homophobe, he just hates fa**ots. Lots of people hate. Some people hate rich white guys. Some hate Republicans. Some hate guys that drive Hummers. Some hate "the man", some hate George Bush, some hate Christians, pro-lifers, FOX News, guys that own guns, and yes, some people don't like qu***s. America, a free nation (for now).
I'm gay, an atheist, I have some Jewish blood, and I own a Hummer.

Sh*t. I'm really screwed.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:43 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
The Congressman is, IMHO, a Moron, a Bigot, a Thief and a Hypocrite.

Justice Scalia is not a Homophobe IMHO.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,609,698 times
It was good for Rep Barney Frank to identify Scalia for what he is: a near-fascist\ ideological hater. Many Republican selections for the Supreme court have turned out to be moderate but Reagan's nomination of Scalia was the worst mistake Ronnie made We will see more attacks on Scalia as well as another rotten Republican pick: Clarence Thomas [who only speaks in private & reveals a very damaged mind]. President Obama will be dealing directly with the court in up-coming legislation & will likely be opposed by the Republican cabal: Roberts\ Alito\ Thomas & Scalia. President Roosevelt almost overturned the Supreme court when it became clear that their judgments were nothing more than political statements of the radical Religious Right

Old 03-24-2009, 01:15 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
^wehotex probably a closet homo and I mean that in the most cruel way cause you know we don't use those terms!
wehotex is an out-of-the-closet gay guy, so how could your comment be taken as "cruel"?

Old 03-24-2009, 02:25 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
What happened? Did Scalia disagree with the honorable congressman? Frank normally resorts to name calling if someone disagrees with him. He likes to redirect when ever he is caught in one of his many excuses.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:28 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
unidentified male I wish I would have read throught this thread sooner. This is perhaps one of the most entertaining, yet telling threads that i've seen. Keep posting these OPS I hope I catch them early enough next time.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:17 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
This is why you folks lose any sort of backing. Because when debate pops up the only thing you can do is resort to name calling making the people who might have normally supported you say "Is this really what I want to support"?

I see the word facism which is truly amazing. I hear Iran is a lot more friendly to you folks.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:21 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Exactly! It's so refreshing when wingnuts gather the nerve to admit who they hate.

Enjoy the next three Decades wandering the political desert...LOL
You'll be lucky if democrats aren't thrown out before 2010. The gigs up, everyone found out how hypocritical the democratic party is when the patriotic tax paying is only for the middle class and rich people besides them. Is that not strange?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies