Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 08:33 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurous1 View Post
What? You seem to be struggling with basic English. I don't know how to decipher your nonsense.

As I said before, I'm praying Obama socializes the educational system in this country. "Special" people like you and your uneducated, low-class, tea-bag loving friends would benefit greatly.
You have never lived a communist country. Be careful what your wish for.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:33 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
What are you talking about? My point is that alot of White liberals disagree with Obama, but will not say anything because their friends will think they are bieng racist for criticizing Obama. I am saying that disagreeing with Obama does not make someone a racist. Many libs would rather die than be labeled a racist.
LOL... I've heard it all...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post

And who supported using it as the worlds police? Teabagger..
You do I guess since you voted for Obama....

Quote:
You still haven't explained how to pay for it without taxes.
Again,where is it posted we should pay NO taxes?
Just like a household the nation can do one of a few things when it is low on money...make more,borrow more, OR cut spending.

Cut spending works for me.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
How can you guys seriously make this argument when FOX dominates the ratings? And how do you explain CNN not being able to elect Gore or Kerry? Dude, McCain and particulalry Palin sucked as candidates... did CNN make them lose all 4 debates as well?
This is not the 1st time that a cnn reporter has done this. This is a prime example of how Cnn is not fair and how they are tainted and this is the reason so few now watch cnn

It is a shame that msnbc has more viewers then cnn. I remember the time when Cnn was respected and trusted. You cant trust them anymore

I was at the barbershop with my husband once before the election. I was sitting there waiting on him. This other man came in and was talking about the women that cut the B in her face. He sit there and flat out lied. He said that he watched Fox and that Fox only reported once that she did that to herself. Knowing that he is lying because I was getting sick of hearing Fox repeating that she did it to herself.

Do you think that man would have believed me if I told him his obvious bias against Fox was wrong and that they did report over and over it seemed like every 15 mins that she did that to herself.

Last edited by Jadex; 04-16-2009 at 08:49 AM..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM

393 posts, read 1,188,135 times
Biggest tax cut in history? Were you libs all on glue during the Reagan years?
Thanks anyway for the tax cut...I can spend my extra $10 a week on more guns.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
did anyone see obama's stand up comedy routine yesterday. the one where he talked about making the tax code easy and making taxes fair. it's good to have another comedian in the white house. I never took his idiotic azz seriously to begin with.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:39 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
This is not the 1st time that a cnn reporter has done this. This is a prime example of how Cnn is not fair and how they are tainted and this is the reason so few now watch cnn

It is a shame that msnbc has more viewers then cnn. I remember the time when Cnn was respected and trusted. You cant trust them anymore
And FOX is trustworthy? They all have their biases and if you don't know that going in, you won't be able to think for yourself. I think CNN is more trustworthy than FOX or MSNBC.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times
[quote=oz in SC;8370027]You do I guess since you voted for Obama....

Again,where is it posted we should pay NO taxes?
Just like a household the nation can do one of a few things when it is low on money...make more,borrow more, OR cut spending.

Cut spending works for me.[/QUOTE]

No..a lack of details works for you and your ilk..How do you get an economy moving witout spending? or investing in the future..Your core principle of less spending is valid only when wer'e not in the worst recession since the depression. We can't pray our way back to prosperity.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,209,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k View Post
So Dukey, if everybody jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? Apparently so. And...when we went to war with Iraq, and a majority of Americans supported that too, where you at the support the troops rallies shouting down the anti-war 'extremists'?
Man are you ever delusional. You nuts on the right really do have a problem with short term memory. The country backed Bush early prior to alll the lies and misinformation and intell that was full of errors. Once the truth came out he lost the support and his popularity plunged...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:42 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Sorry I rant when I hear that

I am just so sick of that so I was just putting it out there basically. lol

I know that many are not racist simply for not agreeing with him that was mainly a message that its getting old and they can stop calling us a racist.
Ok-thats cool. The liberals can never win an argument since they never rely on facts, only feelings and opinion. As a result they will do one of the following without failure:

1. Make fun of screenname
2. calling someone an uneducated moron for misspelling
3. Throw out words like "racist", "homophobe", "wingnut".
4. Bring up Bush, Sarah Palin, and Karl Rove.
5. not respond.

there you go, I hope that helps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies