Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:07 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
My goodness! You are all emotions
Yes. It's a character failing. I freely admit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 04:08 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
If she could afford to put Tina Fey on her Campaign Payroll, she would be able to campaign at two places at the same time.

Double your pleasure. Double your fun.

I'm told they're both capable of sporting a pair of 38s.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:12 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,183,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Ray, I think that only a few fringe groups would even support her anymore; I'm sure she's the darling of your Michael Savage. But the GOP needs to work on restoring the integrity that it had in the days of Tom McCall, et al. They won't touch Sarah in '12.
Michael Savage does not like Palin, Bush, nor anybody else, including Obama. I disagree with you in relation to "integrity," since both sides haven't it, specially in Congress. Just look at several prominent members of Congress who are always whining about the war in Iraq, while profiteering from it. Not even once did Congress disapproved the Iraq war budgets presented to them by Bush. You have some who have accused military members of atrocities that have never happened, while family members participate in civilian contracting with the military. Most are bought and paid by special interests, contractors, and so forth.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:16 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Jesus said, "Judge not, lest you be judged".
Hey, I just recently told a Federal Judge that very same thing.

Boy, did he get pissed!

He dismissed my case on the basis of my contumacy.

I had three MRI's and no contumacy turned up.

Judges! - I don't know what HIS problem is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFVdSNUhVlU

Old 03-28-2009, 04:16 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Michael Savage does not like Palin, Bush, nor anybody else, including Obama.
I had forgotten that he really slammed her last fall; Savage isn't someone whose rantings I consider worth my time.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
The teen pregnancy rate is rising in Alaska quite rapidly; possibly faster than anywhere else in the country.

Alaska also has the highest teen and child death rates in the nation.
Alaska also hash the highest per capita number of children with alcohol syndrome, specially in "bush Alaska." Also, a high rate of incest and child abuse in the same areas of Alaska. But that has nothing to do with whoever is the governor at the moment. That's the way it has been in Alaska for decades.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:22 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,304,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Geoffrey Dunn: HuffPo Exclusive: Right-Wing PAC Behind Palin Poll Revealed

OMG. Sure, the Christian wingnuts and the insane apocalyptic, tinfoil-hat-wearing folks are behind her. But if she becomes the Republican candidate, the rest of the country will smack her sociopathic ass right down. And it will be SO much fun. What a lying Moderator cut: languagethis woman is. Bring it on, Palin.
Really, in that case, I wouldn't want to be here when she does.

Last edited by Miss Shawn_2828; 03-28-2009 at 04:51 PM..

Old 03-28-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
And yet that doesn't stop any of the so-called Christians from mercilessly judging and mocking Barack Obama, making fun of his name, calling his wife names, castigating both of them with racial slurs . . . does it?

You can keep your God-forsaken Christianity.
If that was true, then a great majority of Americans would be participating in such acts. Have you forgotten already that Obama supporters are religious like most Americans?

Old 03-28-2009, 04:27 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Alaska also hash the highest per capita number of children with alcohol syndrome, specially in "bush Alaska." Also, a high rate of incest and child abuse in the same areas of Alaska. But that has nothing to do with whoever is the governor at the moment. That's the way it has been in Alaska for decades.

Please don't try to put words in my mouth, Ray. I didn't say that it had anything to do with your silly queen.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:29 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Michael Savage does not like Palin, Bush, nor anybody else, including Obama. I disagree with you in relation to "integrity," since both sides haven't it, specially in Congress. Just look at several prominent members of Congress who are always whining about the war in Iraq, while profiteering from it. Not even once did Congress disapproved the Iraq war budgets presented to them by Bush. You have some who have accused military members of atrocities that have never happened, while family members participate in civilian contracting with the military. Most are bought and paid by special interests, contractors, and so forth.
The very fact that Sarah Palin is so relentlessley being attacked by the left is an indication that they view her as a threat. Otherwise, why bother?

Palin is smart, articulate, and shares the views of a very large majority of Americans. Her rallies during the campaign were proof enough. She drew huge crowds, and energized the Republican Party.

It would be a mistake for anyone to discount her (and the left doesn't...which, as I said, is the reason for the relentless attacks).

Realize that most of what the left writes about Sarah Palin are lies and slander for the sole purpose of discrediting her. Why would they need to do this if she wasn't a threat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies