U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2009, 07:51 PM
 
551 posts, read 737,739 times
Reputation: 196

Advertisements

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Vice President Bidenís Daughter Caught Up In Cocaine Scandal


An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.


The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Bidenís daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.


The tape has been viewed by a RadarOnline.com freelance reporter who confirms the woman looks identical to Ashley Biden.
A law firm in Washington, D.C. is representing the seller of the tape in brokering a deal and several news organizations have seen the footage.


In addition to RadarOnline.com, representatives for a major metropolitan daily U.S. newspaper, a large British newspaper and the National Enquirer have all viewed the tape.


The woman on the tape clearly resembles Ashley Biden, 27, who is a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families. She is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization.


The tape was shot this year.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 03-29-2009 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Misleading title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
 
4,657 posts, read 7,790,438 times
Reputation: 1348
If it's true, she's lucky she isn't a republican. If it's true I wish her a full recovery from her addiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:21 PM
 
2,341 posts, read 4,053,499 times
Reputation: 1667
Yeah, right.

What is radar online?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Long Island,New York
8,163 posts, read 13,179,597 times
Reputation: 2488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Vice President Bidenís Daughter Caught Up In Cocaine Scandal


An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.


The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Bidenís daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.


The tape has been viewed by a RadarOnline.com freelance reporter who confirms the woman looks identical to Ashley Biden.
A law firm in Washington, D.C. is representing the seller of the tape in brokering a deal and several news organizations have seen the footage.


In addition to RadarOnline.com, representatives for a major metropolitan daily U.S. newspaper, a large British newspaper and the National Enquirer have all viewed the tape.


The woman on the tape clearly resembles Ashley Biden, 27, who is a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families. She is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization.


The tape was shot this year.
How about posting it properly! Woman who resembles Bidens daughter, who is currently unknown caught in cocaine scandal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:28 PM
 
551 posts, read 737,739 times
Reputation: 196
Oh just wait....

It's just starting....

'FRIEND' OF BIDEN'S DAUGHTER SHOPPING TAPE OF HER ALLEGEDLY DOING COCAINE - New York Post


My local news just did a teaser for it.... Drudge picked it up too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:30 PM
 
551 posts, read 737,739 times
Reputation: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
If it's true, she's lucky she isn't a republican. If it's true I wish her a full recovery from her addiction.

So true... I wonder if the left will now attack her ruthlessly like they did the Bush girls...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:38 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
23 posts, read 51,270 times
Reputation: 12
Such petty topics sicken me-and I guess I'm not alone in this!
If indeed Biden's daughter snorted cocaine, let her figure out how to get on with her life, and we ours!!
The world has bigger problems to address!
Obama has smoked marijuana right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
 
551 posts, read 737,739 times
Reputation: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by always.arvind View Post
Such petty topics sicken me-and I guess I'm not alone in this!
If indeed Biden's daughter snorted cocaine, let her figure out how to get on with her life, and we ours!!
The world has bigger problems to address!
Obama has smoked marijuana right?

Obama has admitted to doing cocaine as well.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:48 PM
 
Location: Long Island,New York
8,163 posts, read 13,179,597 times
Reputation: 2488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
Obama has admitted to doing cocaine as well.....
And this is a big deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,675,494 times
Reputation: 7984
Obama smoked pot and snorted cocaine. When I posted this Ashley Biden topic, I didn't do it to bash her. I did it to point out a potential hypocritical event involving the press and the late night comics. Personally I think the family of the politician should be off limits. Usually this is the case but wasn't so with the Bush twins. They went after the Bush twins like a hungry wolf on a steak. Some of them used the excuse that they were public figures or that they were just doing their job reporting the news. Well, if this is Joe Biden's daughter, will they then report the news or will they bury the story? What I find ironic is some of the people who bashed and joked about the Bush twins and their drinking are now trying to defend Biden's daughter using almost the same language others have used to defend the Bush twins. I couldn't care less about Biden's daughter snorting cocaine if that's her in the video. I'm also not going to make jokes about her snorting cocaine whether it's true or not. I'm simply waiting and seeing if the press will bury the story, try to cover the story in a sympathetic light, or will they cover the story as hard as they did the Bush twins?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top