Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 08:39 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
That is true. It makes you wonder what else these politicians have to hide. I firmly believe the "best" is yet to come with this band of goons. I think some BIG dirty little secrets will come out on a lot of them. I think the only one who is safe is Hillary. We all dug through her dirty laundry so I doubt she has much to hide.

But being Obama has has all his school records, his medical records,etc. sealed. Also he is hiding the source of who paid for his Harvard education. I think something will come out. Once people are sick of his antics and take off the rose colored glasses, then I think people will start to take a closer look at him and his hidden past.

The sad thing is here there are 2 new Obama appointees who are tax cheats and if you go look on CNN, MSNBC, etc. there is no report of it. it is scary that the news media decides what we are "allowed" to know.
I am aware of the continuing trend of cheaters in the Obama administration, both those who have withdrawn, those who have been confirmed by the democrats, and those proposed by Obama. Just this administration's continuation of "Chicago-izing" our federal government.

You are spot-on in your analysis of the lack of personal transparency of our president. I can think of NO previous president that has been shrouded in so much personal secrecy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Oppps! Looks like another Obama appointee is having some tax issues. Kansas Gov over looked paying about $7,000 that they caught in her vetting process. Kathleen Sebelius will pay back Taxes she owes.

Don't worry, she'll pay up and a silly little oversight like that won't keep her from getting the job as health secretary! Whew! That was a close call.

this isnt a big deal nor a news shocker, politicians are just like the masses except politicians should know better and would most likely get caught whether its political purposes or not.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:45 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
. I can think of NO previous president that has been shrouded in so much personal secrecy.

the last guy of course, you just werent paying attention but you are now, being tha b,o is an opposition to you

Old 04-01-2009, 08:49 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I know someone who hasn't paid their taxes in YEARS, this person owns a business. I'd love to turn this person in.
They would probably put him in charge of the federal banking system

Old 04-01-2009, 08:54 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
I didn't say it hadn't been reported. I said "let's see how much this is reported". I knew the most of the news channels wouldn't even mention it. OBVIOUSLY I had heard the news so someone had reported it. You opted to think I was lying and made your little comment.

Your ouji board comment was just rude and uncalled for. But what else would I expect from the Left?
Oh my god squirrel, relax. If you can get upset by someone asking if you used a ouija board, you really shouldn't be on this forum. It requires thick skin.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:01 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
Whats interesting is for the FIRST time i actually heard on FOX last night a defense, the person stated that the tax laws a flawed. Interesting, isn't that what we citizens have been saying, but i guess now that the politicians are getting caught its a real issue. Right....
Yes, we have all been saying that! We have gotten notices a few times that our taxes were in error, and we had to pay extra. This was with no intent to cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
the last guy of course, you just werent paying attention but you are now, being tha b,o is an opposition to you
TOO TRUE!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
So George W. Bush had his personal information sealed? Geez, I thought everyone made a big deal about him being a "C" student, just about even with Hanoi John Kerry in college. Wow, we even know the name under which George W. Bush registered in college.

What was Obama's grades/field of study at Occidental? Under what name was he registered there?

How about his grades/field of study at Columbia, and the availability of access to his writings? How about his name of record?

What about his grades at Harvard, and the accessibility to his writings?

Why was Michelle's thesis sealed for some time?

Why were the Annenberg files sealed?

Questions, questions,...pesky little questions.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 AM

707 posts, read 1,022,422 times
Quote:
I am aware of the continuing trend of cheaters in the Obama administration, both those who have withdrawn, those who have been confirmed by the democrats, and those proposed by Obama. Just this administration's continuation of "Chicago-izing" our federal government.

You are spot-on in your analysis of the lack of personal transparency of our president. I can think of NO previous president that has been shrouded in so much personal secrecy.

CDNE, i would suspect if the political tree was shaken, a lot more cheats would fall out of the woodwork, not just democrats. To believe otherwise is very n[SIZE=3]aive. And before anyone jump on my statement, this is NOT a defense of the administration statement, its a fact.[/SIZE]

Old 04-01-2009, 09:09 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
So George W. Bush had his personal information sealed? Geez, I thought everyone made a big deal about him being a "C" student, just about even with Hanoi John Kerry in college. Wow, we even know the name under which George W. Bush registered in college.

What was Obama's grades/field of study at Occidental? Under what name was he registered there?

How about his grades/field of study at Columbia, and the availability of access to his writings? How about his name of record?

Oh...because you can't find out what grades someone made in school now this person is all swarmy?

Old 04-01-2009, 09:13 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:

There is another thread for this on P & OC. Please go over there with this stuff. FYI, none of this stuff is "sealed", any more than your college records or my college records are "sealed". They are confidential!

And I think the point was that G W Bush had a lot of questionable people working for him, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies