Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 01:12 PM

33 posts, read 49,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
The South is corrupt? HAHAHAHAHHA

NYC, Detroit, Chicago, liberal big cities and they have the corruption market cornered!!
Face it, our entire country is corrupt. I say the South is corrupt by the church mostly. The rest of the country by greed. Our system of government is nearly identical to the system of government that was used in Ancient Rome, which collapsed shortly after its rise. So maybe we're collapsing like they did? Who knows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 PM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusPeace View Post
Communists? Sure, everyone should be equal, but communism takes the right to dream and feel what you want. The south is probably the most corrupt parts of the United States, especially the bible belt. The south west would be Texans? Aren't Texans, Americans? And the west would be La Conquista Little Mexico? Es loco la conquista México pequeño! It won't happen like that.
If the United States splits up, it would most likely just be different "unions" or something. That, or the north would become part of Canada or something, the East might remain America, and the south would do whatever it wants. It won't happen, though. Our government is too strong.
I bet you live in the northeast. You gotta get a sense of humor!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:18 PM

33 posts, read 49,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
I bet you live in the northeast. You gotta get a sense of humor!

Haha, I live in Vermont, but I actually lived in Illinois until I was 20. Illinois's constitution doesn't make much sense, and the education system is overwhelmingly corrupt and very poorly supervised. I know from experience, and the things that happened to my nephew; but I won't go into detail, it's too much of a story.

Anyway, I like Vermont. The people are nice, and the scenery is just stunning.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,369,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
"There is a high probability that the collapse of the United States will occur by 2010," Panarin told dozens of students, professors and diplomats Tuesday at the Diplomatic Academy — a lecture the ministry pointedly invited The Associated Press and other foreign media to attend.
The prediction from Panarin, a former spokesman for Russia's Federal Space Agency and reportedly an ex-KGB analyst, meshes with the negative view of the U.S. that has been flowing from the Kremlin in recent years, in particular from Vladimir Putin.
Putin, the former president who is now prime minister, has likened the United States to Nazi Germany's Third Reich and blames Washington for the global financial crisis that has pounded the Russian economy.

I don't think 2010 is likely, but we're the main player in the collapse of Western Civilization and its replacement by the Eastern. There are too many variables to project a timeline, but next year seems too soon to me. There are too many things that have yet to happen.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:14 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
It would be fine with me. I am sick of rednecks and ghettoites anyway. I'd rather move to New England and live among the educated and advanced class.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:20 PM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusPeace View Post
Haha, I live in Vermont, but I actually lived in Illinois until I was 20. Illinois's constitution doesn't make much sense, and the education system is overwhelmingly corrupt and very poorly supervised. I know from experience, and the things that happened to my nephew; but I won't go into detail, it's too much of a story.

Anyway, I like Vermont. The people are nice, and the scenery is just stunning.
My father and my in-laws are born and bred Vermonters. However, my wife and I where born and bred Washingtonians unfortunately.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:21 PM

605 posts, read 1,842,414 times
America will not split up, this guy is a fool who is trying to scare people

Old 04-03-2009, 06:32 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,684,994 times
It will split up - only in the minds of a handful of wingnuts. It will become one again once a white guy is elected.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:33 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,062,788 times
It seem to be TIN FOIL HAT type of a question.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,841,798 times
left wing extremist doesn't like the question. question=TIN FOIL HAT. liberals usually can't come up with much more than that. I bet you would consider DC a very liberal city wouldn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
It seem to be TIN FOIL HAT type of a question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies