Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 01:09 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,461,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Oh geez! Ever heard of Cat houses, where the straight men go to get some? Or how about a swingers party where husbands and wives swap and have an orgy? All these things exist, in all sexualities, get a grip.
YOU EVER HEAR OF ANY OF THESE GROUPS ORGANIZING IN THE SCHOOLS TO INFLUANCE INNOCENT CHILDREN? ANY OF THESE GROUPS HAVE CLUBS IN THE SCHOOLS INFLUANCING CHILDERN? No it is only one group’s sexual preference that targets children.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:14 PM

2,976 posts, read 13,347,482 times
Out of curiosity Citigirl - you say you have been conducting research - is this for college or just out of curiosity?

You may want to expand that research into the straight community as well. For accurate data, you will also want to cross examine other demographic groups and geographic areas.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:14 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,634,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
YOU EVER HEAR OF ANY OF THESE GROUPS ORGANIZING IN THE SCHOOLS TO INFLUANCE INNOCENT CHILDREN? ANY OF THESE GROUPS HAVE CLUBS IN THE SCHOOLS INFLUANCING CHILDERN? No it is only one group’s sexual preference that targets children.
They dont target kids , they dont recruit!!!!!!!! Lord get some education on this. I get my info from my gay friends I have had since childhood.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:15 PM

The NEA donated 65 million dollars to far left and gay organizations last year. Money drives their agenda. Take your children out of the schools on "The day Of Silence". Hurt them in the pocketbook.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
The NEA donated 65 million dollars to far left and gay organizations last year. Money drives their agenda. Take your children out of the schools on "The day Of Silence". Hurt them in the pocketbook.
the day is over, and my kids participated they dont like discrimination or hate. they have friends who are gay.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:28 PM

366 posts, read 383,950 times
Quote:
You cannot even risk sending your son into a public bathroom anymore. In Sacramento, I do not know how many stings they had for public bathroom and children's public parks for gay trysts. Truth.
I can understand your consternation about public restrooms.

But you're mistaking the word gay for the word pedophile.

And most pedophiles are adult men who live heterosexual lives.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
They dont target kids , they dont recruit!!!!!!!! Lord get some education on this. I get my info from my gay friends I have had since childhood.

Like hell they don't. I suggest you do some real extensive research to open your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlcomp View Post
Out of curiosity Citigirl - you say you have been conducting research - is this for college or just out of curiosity?

You may want to expand that research into the straight community as well. For accurate data, you will also want to cross examine other demographic groups and geographic areas.

I was shocked at what some of the teens in my life were saying about the gay push in the schools so instead of jumping to conclusions I decided to approach my research with the question, “What is being gay all about, are there risks and how does it influence society”. I never had any gay friends but I worked with many but never considered them one way or the other, just another co-worker.

I focus on homosexuals because they are the only “different sexual group” that targets children right in the schools and in the streets for that matter. My interest is the children and what the children in my family are being influenced with. The more research I do the more appalling it is.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
I can understand your consternation about public restrooms.

But you're mistaking the word gay for the word pedophile.

And most pedophiles are adult men who live heterosexual lives.
Interesting. I have come across many gay stats where gays stated their first experance was with an older gay male. This type of pedophilia is rarely reported. If so I am sure the numbers would be greatly different. besides hetrosexuals are the far greater percentage of the population. male on male is always a homosexual act.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:40 PM

must get back to work.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:43 PM

why dont you post these websites so we may see this recruitment of our kids and stats for ourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies