Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 01:27 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
Report me to the mods? For what? Writing opposing viewpoints and providing statemets that are Bible-based?

That's the same as a little schoolkid running to the teacher and tattling to the teacher. Can't stand a little heat from the other side, so go and cry to your moderator.

It feels good, huh? Yes that is often the response from leftists. It feels good so do it. That is the reason for the problems we as humans are facing, including the many STDs. Have sex on demand because it feels good, experiement with dope because it's a wonderful high.
Classic, you totally fell right into my trap, bravo! I totally knew you were going to say that, god you're so predictable!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 02:03 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
I have written this before and I will repeat it until you get the message --
If you dislike the things I write to the extent that it highly bothers your over-sensitive self, all you have to do is ignore me or find another forum on city-data that is less heated and less controversial.

Problem solved.
You're asking me to shut up if I don't like what you have to say. I could say the same thing to you.

No, we all have a right to express our opinions. That's what the forum is for. You clearly have the minority view here.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:10 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,685 times
Quote:
It reduces the sanctity of traditional legitimate marriages that are between a man and a woman.

It affects society, me, you, everyone else, because it legitimizes disgusting repulsive sexual desires that are purely abnormal. These abnormal actions are partly the cause of AIDS and other STDs.

Marriages in the traditional sense produce families, and the family unit is the backbone of society. Families carry on the tradition of continuing the human race. Homosexuals cannot produce families on their own and do not contribute positively to society in this regard.
How do you know those in a "man and woman" marriage aren't doing "disgusting repulsive sexual" things? How 'bout you keep your imagination out of other people's bedrooms and then it might not bother you so much?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
We ought to have a time-out room for trolls, and a button for booting them into it. Why indulge anyone in a thread that was created for the purpose of starting a fight?

Send all the trolls to the troll room and let them fight it out, while intelligent individuals do the actual discourse that one would expect to see in this forum.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
How do you know those in a "man and woman" marriage aren't doing "disgusting repulsive sexual" things? How 'bout you keep your imagination out of other people's bedrooms and then it might not bother you so much?
Woooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooo!!!

Old 04-14-2009, 02:15 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
We ought to have a time-out room for trolls, and a button for booting them into it. Why indulge anyone in a thread that was created for the purpose of starting a fight?

Send all the trolls to the troll room and let them fight it out, while intelligent individuals do the actual discourse that one would expect to see in this forum.
That's not a bad idea, we should bring it up to the MODS. I also like how he mentioned those of us who find his posts repulsive as "overly sensitive"....clearly, he has absolutely no edit mode in his brain for his posts are completely over the top rude.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:18 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It was changed by homosexuals, not the public in general.
Homosexuals decided to use that word to describe themselves because it sounds better than the actual word... sodomists.
Umm...I kinda don't think that most lesbians are "sodomists". How does your argument work against them?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:18 PM

I'm going to start my own thread entitled "I'm sick of listening to bigoted homophobic trolls!"

Old 04-14-2009, 02:29 PM

501 posts, read 1,064,568 times
Quote:
Too bad for you because if gay means homosexual, then homosexual translates to abomination, which translates to an eternal life in Hell.
I'm going to call you on that one. Where does it say that the state of being a homosexual translates to abomination? Book, chapter and verse, please.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:35 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Too bad for you because if gay means homosexual, then homosexual translates to abomination, which translates to an eternal life in Hell.
That's fine. I've always preferred a warm climate anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies