Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 11:54 AM

870 posts, read 1,626,607 times

Advertisements

I'm sure the lefties will just hate that the good guy won this gun fight. If it wasn't for the right to own a gun the good guy here would have been dead. Instead....the worthless idiots got every bit of what they deserved.

Houston police: Driver fires back at other car, hits 3 inside | Front page | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 11:57 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,583,124 times
Here's another:

"Pizza Hut delivery man, 43-year-old Christopher Miller, says he showed up at the home at 10:30 p.m. and 17-year-old Paul Sturgill was standing on the sidewalk waiting for him. Officials say soon after Miller got out of the car, two other men ran at him from the woods.

When Miller started running away, that’s when authorities say Sturgill continually tried beating him in the face. Miller, who has a concealed weapons permit, says he pulled out .45 caliber handgun that he had in his fanny pack and shot Sturgill in his chest.

Sturgill was taken to the hospital where he later died."

Robber Shot, Killed By Pizza Deliveryman In Irmo | WSPA

Old 04-09-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Here's another:

"Pizza Hut delivery man, 43-year-old Christopher Miller, says he showed up at the home at 10:30 p.m. and 17-year-old Paul Sturgill was standing on the sidewalk waiting for him. Officials say soon after Miller got out of the car, two other men ran at him from the woods.

When Miller started running away, that’s when authorities say Sturgill continually tried beating him in the face. Miller, who has a concealed weapons permit, says he pulled out .45 caliber handgun that he had in his fanny pack and shot Sturgill in his chest.

NICE!!! the lefties hate for the bad guys to lose and die because that is just one less vote they have.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:00 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,709 times
nothing better than reading a nice feel good story like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Here's another:

Old 04-09-2009, 12:01 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,969,306 times
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h36/jg4937/libs.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-09-2009, 12:02 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,299 times
This kind of thing happens about 1,500,000 times a year according to BATFE. You just don't hear about it in the left wing media.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
I'm sure the lefties will just hate that the good guy won this gun fight. If it wasn't for the right to own a gun the good guy here would have been dead. Instead....the worthless idiots got every bit of what they deserved.

Houston police: Driver fires back at other car, hits 3 inside | Front page | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Those drive by shooters would have had to be relatively stupid to go to the low ground and attempt to shoot the truck driver on the high ground. Of course, he may have really been afraid they would shoot at him again. I think he wanted to get even, and it seems he did.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:07 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
booker_one, let's examine your values here. YOU are the one who regards others as "worthless idiots" so we know you don't have much regard for people. YOU are the one who posted this to incite others, to, in effect, hurt them because they don't think like you do. YOU are the one making ridiculous claims about other people you don't know, such as, if you allow me to infer, that lefties love criminals. YOU do a disservice by drawing an unsupported conclusion and then use this thread to express your divisiveness, something no one needs.

There are two sides to every gun and both can't simultaneously claim to be good.

Followup...Look at the hatred you inspired! The cartoon, the insults, don't we all feel more comfortable now that we've defined our enemies are other American citizens who don't think like we do! Think of the future! WOW, I can smell the gunsmoke wafting over the hills...and the blood...and I think I can hear someone crying...

Old 04-09-2009, 12:08 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,383,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
This kind of thing happens about 1,500,000 times a year according to BATFE. You just don't hear about it in the left wing media.
Wait. WHAT happens 1.5 MILLION times per year? Shootouts?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Those drive by shooters would have had to be relatively stupid to go to the low ground and attempt to shoot the truck driver on the high ground. Of course, he may have really been afraid they would shoot at him again. I think he wanted to get even, and it seems he did.

yeah...i think the fact that they are stupid pretty much goes without saying though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies