Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 02:46 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,209,457 times

Advertisements

They've got nothing. The party's approval rating is just above p edophiles and used used car salesman. The best they can do is manufacture dissent with these tiddly wink tea parties which are only going to drive those in middle further to the left. Why would any sane person want to impeach a President that is giving them a tax cut? It is like the party has been infiltrated by liberals who's only goal is to drive more people a away from the GOP.

GOP Leadership Hammers Obama Over Policies They Support
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Nobody cares what they think. They are irrealevant and will be more so when we say bye bye to Norm Coleman. They are a party of nothing but rednecks, hicks, racist and religious nutcases mostly from the south. They offer nothing and have nothing to offer.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:31 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Nobody cares what they think. They are irrealevant and will be more so when we say bye bye to Norm Coleman. They are a party of nothing but rednecks, hicks, racist and religious nutcases mostly from the south. They offer nothing and have nothing to offer.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
proof?
Proof?? When Sean Hannity, Big Rich and Joe the Fake Plumber show up here in Atlanta next week, see who comes out to support them. Lots of snuff, confederate battle flags and tatoos. Not many high school diplomas.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:34 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
I can't tell who the article claims hammered him over something they support. It cites an unnamed aid as the author of an e-mail, then gives a statement by one person saying they don't support the plan and then lists some that do. I don't see where it shows anyone contradicting themselves. Weak effort by the Huffington Post.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:36 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:
What's it like to prove that you're prejudiced while you attempt to rant against prejudice?

Old 04-09-2009, 03:36 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
so, you have no proof. you are just making baseless assumptions like a far left extremist.

Quote:
Proof?? When Sean Hannity, Big Rich and Joe the Fake Plumber show up here in Atlanta next week, see who comes out to support them. Lots of snuff, confederate battle flags and tatoos. Not many high school diplomas.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Give me a break..NObama has absolutely NOTHING to crow about. He just came back tooling around Europe on the taxpayers dime, slamming the US, calling us racists and slave owners, selling our soverignty, making kissy face with Castro, and the only thing you can think about is the Republicans?

Old 04-09-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
What's it like to prove that you're prejudiced while you attempt to rant against prejudice?
You know you cannot help being a black, Mexican, white or Jew. Maybe not even being a gay. But being a Republican is a choice you make. It is like choosing to be a Nazi, a racist, a child molester or a criminal. Choosing to be a Republican is much the same. And you are right- I am prejudiced against Republicans. In fact, there are only few of them I do not despise and detest. I would not vote for one, date one, marry one or even knowingly invite one to my home. And if my kids ever marrried one, I would disown them. I would rather my kid tell me he is GAY than tell me he is seeing a Republican!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 PM

a child molestor? now your talking liberal groups like NAMBLA.

Quote:
You know you cannot help being a black, Mexican, white or Jew. Maybe not even being a gay. But being a Republican is a choice you make. It is like choosing to be a Nazi, a racist, a child molester or a criminal. Choosing to be a Republican is much the same. And you are right- I am prejudiced against Republicans. In fact, there are only few of them I do not despise and detest. I would not vote for one, date one, marry one or even knowingly invite one to my home. And if my kids ever marrried one, I would disown them. I would rather my kid tell me he is GAY than tell me he is seeing a Republican!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies