Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 4/18/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin would make an amazing American president.
I agree. 11 21.57%
I disagree. 40 78.43%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:17 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,369,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
ANOTHER thread????

There is one thread where Palin topics are being collected for you,why not post it there?

Sarah has a lot of traction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,556,546 times
Dukester, please, I beg you, stop the insanity!!! No more Palin threads, even I'm getting tired of them....you don't want to turn into looney Sanrene now do you?

Old 04-14-2009, 01:19 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,436,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
nice try (sacrasm) but Wright is not a man who can shape state laws.
What sarcasm is it true and happened in 2007. Don't like it you should have not voted for him! BTW this was Waaaaay before he left the church too!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:22 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,522,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
What sarcasm is it true and happened in 2007. Don't like it you should have not voted for him! BTW this was Waaaaay before he left the church too!
I will repeat this slowly.....since you look like someone who swung and missed a Randy Johnson fastball.
Wright, cannot legally make laws and statues.
Even if it is true, that Wright is a radical black panther like man, again, he's got no influence over public policy.
Palin's A.G. pick does.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,133,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
It is very telling that everyone who is critical of Governor Palin in this thread does not live in Alaska. Which only demonstrates how truly sad and pathetic these people truly are.

YouTube - Leave Britney Alone - TRANCE REMIX! - now on iTunes!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,723,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yep, it seems all politicians are like that. Look at Obama, he loves the sound of his voice also.
yep i agree!!! i think obama thinks he's in a rock concert when he's giving one of his speeches.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:35 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,137,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
"....Palin's decision to leave is an abdications of her duties."

A statement Obama can use in 2012 in a commercial against Palin (although it is hard to imagine Obama running against such an incompetent person). I mean, if she's afraid of a little confrontation, what is she going to do with North Korea, Iran, Somalia?

Palin Travel Blasted By Alaska Democrats
Thank you very much for updating the forum on what a horrible choice the repubs made in their VP candidate....she's throwing aside her job to attend an UNECESSARY event. She would've done this as VP,too....

I think since some have talked of DivaDope running again in 2012 it's a good idea to see what she's up to...or down to.
It also is nice to remind them, when they whine and lie about Obama/Biden, what THEY wanted in office

Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,064,093 times
Quote:
Republicans Disinvite Palin From Major Fundraiser, Trash Her In Private

WASHINGTON — Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is out, and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is in as keynote speaker at a Republican dinner this spring.

A GOP official trashed Palin to Fox News and insisted that her camp wasn't telling the truth. "She was a disaster," the source said. "We had confirmation."

Republicans Disinvite Palin From Major Fundraiser, Trash Her In Private

Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

I'll let y'all in on a little secret. Maybe you didn't realize....

The election is over. She lost. She's old news.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,231,930 times
Quote:
"....Palin's decision to leave is an abdications of her duties."

A statement Obama can use in 2012 in a commercial against Palin (although it is hard to imagine Obama running against such an incompetent person). I mean, if she's afraid of a little confrontation, what is she going to do with North Korea, Iran, Somalia?

Palin Travel Blasted By Alaska Democrats
Sit down at the table and talk to them.... Isn't that what Obama says he is going to do? What's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Old 04-14-2009, 01:39 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,598,990 times
Wow, attending an event to support treatment of persons with Downs Syndrome. How irresponsible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies