Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 12:12 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,505,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Actually it looks like some good folks patiently waiting for their rabies shots....
No, then it would have been taking place in Seattle with a bunch of far left wackjobs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 12:21 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,928,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Anything to try and discredit the tea parties. Keep your head in the sand and not face reality
Sorry to correct you and I don't mean to be pretentious, but it is "You can't fix stupid". *chuckle*

Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 PM

20,957 posts, read 5,530,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGeordie View Post
..........what?..........you mean there aren't any HIV positive Republicans? wow, I knew they were tight but maybe that explains why all the cr#@ comes out of their mouths!
Yep!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:50 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,510,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Jokes are fine with me. I've got no problem with a lot of the posts, because all the left has other than bush bashing is name calling. The more the left talks, the more peoples' eyes open to the total lack of common sense and intelligence.

You're doing our job for us.
Common sense and intelligence? Like that expressed by teabaggers whose taxes have been cut?

Old 04-17-2009, 01:09 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,201,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
No, then it would have been taking place in Seattle with a bunch of far left wackjobs
at least we've been vaccinated...

Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,289,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Gee Ray, some people READ their news, it's been shown that Dems/Lefties READ, yes, they actually read.

I don't understand your point.
Got one?
Better read fast. Looks like the liberal papers are going down the drain fast. MOST people get their news from TV and second source I would guess is Internet.

Tribune May Face Potential Bankruptcy Filing - DealBook Blog - NYTimes.com

Rocky Mountain News to close, publish final edition Friday : Rocky for sale : The Rocky Mountain News

Old 04-17-2009, 05:02 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,284,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
Better read fast. Looks like the liberal papers are going down the drain fast. MOST people get their news from TV and second source I would guess is Internet.

Tribune May Face Potential Bankruptcy Filing - DealBook Blog - NYTimes.com

Rocky Mountain News to close, publish final edition Friday : Rocky for sale : The Rocky Mountain News
And my personal favorite. The death of perhaps the most inaptly named rag in America....

Seattle P-I to publish last edition Tuesday

Old 04-17-2009, 05:04 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,258,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Fox News: Teabagging Jokes Not Funny

Does anyone else find that the terms teabagging and "grass roots uprising" both in the same sentence also has sexual overtones? Just saying....they might have wanted to think this all through a little more carefully before manufacturing an event that was such fodder for sexual jokes.
You're certainly doing your level best to get your face out there as much as possible, aren't you? How many threads do you start in any one day?

Do you have a point to make?

Old 04-17-2009, 05:25 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,192,866 times
It's absolutley hillarious, like one news anchor I saw said "A quick search of urbandictionary. com would have saved them a lot of trouble".

To view the teabaggers in photos is like witnessing carnies at the local county fair, they're people all right but there's something just not right about them in a sad sort of way.

Old 04-17-2009, 06:21 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,201,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Just because you are teabagged on a regular basis, doesn't mean the rest of approve of that kind of thing! But, hey as long as you like it, keep bringing the boys home from the bar and letting them have their way with you.
What??? You and Faux put your little teabaggin lovefest together all by you little ole' self...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies