Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 08:52 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,031,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california_is_superior View Post
It's cool to brag about watching TV? I always thought it was cool to read a book?
read a...wut?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,877,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The Scoreboard: Wednesday, April 15 - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

Good lord - look at the numbers.

The absolutely demolish the competition - their number bigger than the others combined.

What has happened to CNN?
More liberals than conservatives watch Fox News. Go look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
How did they promote them by reporting them? So does that mean MSNBC promoted Obama?
Fox News' headline read "FNC Tea Party Protests". It had the location of their major anchors and which cities they would be at. I mean, this is only if FNC=Fox News Channel. It might not.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:58 PM

40,920 posts, read 48,870,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Makes you feel better to talk about ratings, does it? Sad thing is that Faux's ratings are what they are because they are the ONLY game in town for the low IQ, rabidly partisan, knee-jerk neocon crowd. Rational people (i.e, most Dems, Independents and some "old school" registered Republicans) have a choice of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC... so how about combining the ratings of all of those and seeing how they tower over your teabaggin' buddies at Faux? Hint: This is the reason Obama won the election in a rout and you are still crying in your tea! You are in the minority, by MILLIONS, my fellow prisoner.
When you have nothing to contribute, throw out insults, personal cuts and rants.

Dukester, we wish you would contribute to a decent conversation in a semi-intelligent manner.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:00 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,194,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When you have nothing to contribute, throw out insults, personal cuts and rants.

Dukester, we wish you would contribute to a decent conversation in a semi-intelligent manner.
Just doing my job.... By the way who is "WE"? Those on the RIGHT? tsk tsk...

Old 04-16-2009, 10:47 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,802,992 times
Quote:
Sad thing is that Faux's ratings are what they are because they are the ONLY game in town for the low IQ, rabidly partisan, knee-jerk neocon crowd.
I wonder if you realize how dumb you sound. Just curious.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:08 AM

704 posts, read 1,864,383 times
Default Surprise??

Quote:

The absolutely demolish the competition - their number bigger than the others combined.

Not too surprising considering they arranged and promoted the events. That's like FOX having the highest ratings for the Super Bowl. That's becasue they are the only one that showed it.

It's true that white folks that don't like to pay taxes watch fox the most no surprise there.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,033,629 times
Lets put this in perspective.. anyone who gets their information on what is happening in the world from MSNBC or FOXNews and their affiliates is just filling their mind with useless garbage.
For God's sake--MSNBC has Jeanine Garafolo telling Americans her opinion of the Tea Parties.
This is supposed to be a legitmate news source?

Fox is way too easy so I will not have to list examples of their outrageousness, we all know.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:00 AM

358 posts, read 470,563 times
I quit listening as soon as I saw Fox News.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,500,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Fox's Moderator cut: No flaming audience ate up the "protest"..The Moderator cut: No flaming were sold a purpose and they bought it.

"hope and change"

Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,194,184 times
Quote:

If Bush got favorable ratings from FOX, then I don't think President Obama will lose any sleep on the way they look at him...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies