U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-22-2009, 11:07 AM
 
5,697 posts, read 5,455,845 times
Reputation: 1937

Advertisements

good grief
he gets more loopey every day
who can respect him??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,224,225 times
Reputation: 2708
Barry and Meeeechelle are both cheapening the positions they hold. POTUS and First Lady positions have been taken to a new low by these two with their crass, tacky, trashy, need for the media spotlight. They both seem so very, very needy for media attention. Quite sad really to see the POTUS office cheapened like this. And I thought Bush was bad.....yikes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 11:09 AM
 
Location: um....guess
10,478 posts, read 13,862,177 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
What's your point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 AM
 
6,899 posts, read 6,581,078 times
Reputation: 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Listen up kids, he was on a beach on vacation & the papz happened to be there & took a shot. OH NOOOOO THE HORROR!!! Oh yeah, this is now thread # 3 I believe on this exact same subject. It's been reported.


No actually its the 4th thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 11:33 AM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,557,156 times
Reputation: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
good grief
he gets more loopey every day
who can respect him??
OH MY! How can anyone respect someone who went SWIMMING!!!!

Shocking, I tell you! And he did it BARE CHESTED,... where's the smelling salts! How LOOPEY! SWIMMING in swim trunks!!!!!





It's such a change from the last president who was all about decorum....like hawking and spitting and manhandling a head of state.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Bayou City
2,991 posts, read 4,601,936 times
Reputation: 2502
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
How about a little dignity from the Oval office? Sure, its fine for some rock star to be seen shirtless, but the President of the USA? Come ON! We're already being snickered at abroad...now this? Please say it isnt so!!

For those who will think I am one of those anti-O critics, I am not. I just prefer a little more gravitas.
Yeah and then you'd want to call him "The Messiah" because he has too much of it.

Never satisfied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Orlando
8,178 posts, read 16,547,987 times
Reputation: 49780
Why are some ignoring the OBVIOUS FACT that this picture was taken while he was on vacation with his family. He was swimming!
Are you so hellbent on hating him that you are now distorting facts just to say something negative?

No wonder people avoid this part of CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,478 posts, read 13,862,177 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
Why are some ignoring the OBVIOUS FACT that this picture was taken while he was on vacation with his family. He was swimming!
Are you so hellbent on hating him that you are now distorting facts just to say something negative?

No wonder people avoid this part of CD.
I know, isn't it fun?? This is what us posters have had to deal w/for months now, ignorant rants from the right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 12:26 PM
 
Location: St. Joseph Area
6,237 posts, read 8,463,108 times
Reputation: 3101
I believe, on this very forum I saw a picture of Reagan at the beach with his shirt off--while president no less!

Kennedy, the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2009, 12:30 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,478 posts, read 13,862,177 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I believe, on this very forum I saw a picture of Reagan at the beach with his shirt off--while president no less!

Kennedy, the same thing.
Right, & was a peep heard about a republican being shirtless? Nope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top