Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 09:23 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
POPULAR MECHANICS
Another two-word response that answers nothing, adds nothing, yet somehow manages to say volumes about this discourse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2007, 09:28 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Yep, they just put a little doubt out there and WHAM!!!!! Sold.
Curious, you at least admit that there is DOUBT. THAT little word speaks volumes. A "little doubt" is all that's needed to keep a man from getting convicted. I've got my justice now. Thank you.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:31 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Curious, you at least admit that there is DOUBT. THAT little word speaks volumes. A "little doubt" is all that's needed to keep a man from getting convicted. I've got my justice now. Thank you.
The only doubt in there is from the people that search to find it even when it is grasping at straws, the ones that already have the doubt in their minds and then people feed off it. No justice for you, I have NO DOUBTS as to who did this and why.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:36 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:

You're twisting his statement around to suit your view. He didn't say there's doubt. He said people throw doubt out there to make a sale, BIG DIFFERENCE!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:39 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,690,341 times
Quote:
Another two-word response that answers nothing, adds nothing, yet somehow manages to say volumes about this discourse.
Read the article, it explains everything.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Old 04-10-2007, 09:41 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You're twisting his statement around to suit your view. He didn't say there's doubt. He said people throw doubt out there to make a sale, BIG DIFFERENCE!
Yes thats what I meant P.s It is "She" but thats ok!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I have to take the opposite view, that their failure mode was influenced more by design than any other factor, that's why they failed in the same manner.

A planned implosion is a complicated job requiring many strategically placed charges. It's just too hard to believe that could have been done and hidden from what, 40+ thousand people working in the 2 buildings? And IF that was accomplished it would have been necessary for all the detonators to function perfectly after the two random impacts. I'd say the overall odds would rival those of a meteor impact
Bush did not do this himself. I think Cheney was the mastermind and manager of the operation from his bunker where they were running "drills". If you could make 5 million dollars planting some explosives you would probably do it yourself. Plus if any of them talk then their families would be history. Look what the did to Imus when he threatened to talk about 9/11!

Old 04-18-2007, 12:11 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,029 times
Rosie is a very disturbed individual on depression meds who could not keep her hate filled anti-American, terrorist loving mouth shut if she wanted to. I for one will not buy any products from any company that advertises on “The View”. She needs to hang upside down more often like the vermin she is.

I do not have cable so I do not see O’Reilly’s show BUT it is well known he did not say she should be fired. Another of Rosie’s lies along with heat does not melt steel. Rosie’s doctors need to up her meds.

Old 04-18-2007, 04:09 AM

4,462 posts, read 8,017,296 times
Rosie can be crude and overbearing-many times over the top, but brings to the surface the hypocrisy and ignorance of many Americans.

She also questions the ill conceived misdirections and aspirations of American culture.

Bill O'Reilly of 'Fox Noise' is a right wing bigot and punk; whose ideas are not much removed from Rush Limbaugh's litany of hate and distortions.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:40 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytrekker View Post
Rosie can be crude and overbearing-many times over the top, but brings to the surface the hypocrisy and ignorance of many Americans.

She also questions the ill conceived misdirections and aspirations of American culture.

Bill O'Reilly of 'Fox Noise' is a right wing bigot and punk; whose ideas are not much removed from Rush Limbaugh's litany of hate and distortions.
Rosie is nothing more than a disgruntled lesbian, who I may add revels in ignorance, misinformation and anti-American diatribes. Her directions and aspirations are not in the best interest of the American culture but in the best interest of the gay culture. She is wrong on just about everything. I do understand why she is a lesbian though. What man would be with a loud mouthed nag like her? Rosie is also one of the biggest bigots I have ever seen on TV. Her first show failed. Her magazine failed and she will fail here too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies