Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The attacks against Honorable Sarah Palin is becoming harassment
I agree. 43 39.09%
I disagree. 67 60.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,391,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I would bet money that she still supports the McCain/Palin ticket. Look at all the people on this forum who still believe her shat don't stink!!
And look how many people loved Obama who promised to stop all the ridiculous spending of the Bush administration only to go on a spending binge. Talk about ignoring the smell of shat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
If that were true I would have no problem w/it, but it's not. This is someone who still gets a weekly salary from her ex-husband who is now engaged to someone else. Not someone I hold in high regard to say the least.
What does that have to do with feminism? If she's legally owed money, seh's a fool if she doesn't accept it.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:47 PM

960 posts, read 1,162,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
Yeah, that happens in war. You capture on the battlefield and detain them until the war ends.
Problem is the GWOT is a war on an ideology, so it would have no end. Therefore detentions were intended to be for a lifetime. Longer than WWII by when Obama started fixing things.

Quote:
I'm sure you're one of those who completely ignores all those detainees who were realeased from Gitmo who went on to continue fighting in the GWOT.
So we keep innocent prisoners incarcerated because of what they might do when released? Not in my country, if I can stop you.

Quote:
If only Anit-Americans like you could muster up that kind of disgust for those who murder Americans overseas or even worse, murder those of their own religion who are in no way combatants.
Do you even understand the definition of "innocent"?

Quote:
And please, I beg you, find a soldier, sailor, Airman, or Marine and go tell him he's a murderer you disgusting POS.
I do that online where it's safer; why not?

Quote:
And people like you need to go back to your basements.
Thanks, I love basements!

Old 04-24-2009, 06:48 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Quote:
Maybe because you are a Democrat first and foremost? Why can't she be a feminist and foremost without ridicule?
Feminists don't support a woman for political office just because she's a woman. The woman also has to be intelligent, educated, experienced, and supportive of women's rights. Everything ol' Walin' Blamin' Lyin' Palin is NOT.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:49 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
But lying under oath which was not legal. Funny how that's the part that's always forgotten. Lewinsky was actually a side discovery from the Paula Jones investigation.

Two words: "Scooter Libby"

Clinton - acquitted
Libby - convicted

But what does this have to do with the Moosekadolt?

Old 04-24-2009, 06:50 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
What does that have to do with feminism? If she's legally owed money, seh's a fool if she doesn't accept it.
Nope, she's not legally owed. There was nothing set up when they got divorced. I know why he's paying her, it's hush money. If you want to know more, I'll DM you.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:51 PM

960 posts, read 1,162,846 times
Quote:
And look how many people loved Obama who promised to stop all the ridiculous spending of the Bush administration only to go on a spending binge. Talk about ignoring the smell of shat.
Except for the part where it's now a real emergency, and the money spent is no longer wasted on the rich?

Old 04-24-2009, 07:28 PM

45,356 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Two words: "Scooter Libby"

Clinton - acquitted
Libby - convicted

But what does this have to do with the Moosekadolt?
If you mean Palin, nothing, but Heiwos brought up the Clinton impeachment and practiced some selective memory.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:39 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Karl Rove?
I think I read it was Bill Kristol that was one of the braintrusts behind the Palin decision.

J

Old 04-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiwos View Post
Problem is the GWOT is a war on an ideology, so it would have no end. Therefore detentions were intended to be for a lifetime. Longer than WWII by when Obama started fixing things.
Yeah, no other war has been based in ideology.

Quote:
So we keep innocent prisoners incarcerated because of what they might do when released? Not in my country, if I can stop you.
Sweet, those defending the nation are not only murderers but the enemy is innocent.

Quote:
Do you even understand the definition of "innocent"?
Based on your definition of murder, torture, and other terms I really don't care what your definition is. Obviously it based in blaming America for everything.

Moderator cut: NO NAME CALLING!
Quote:
Thanks, I love basements!
Still not upset at those murders by your Islamic extremist heroes, eh?

Last edited by katzenfreund; 04-24-2009 at 09:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies