Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 AM

459 posts, read 804,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What if it runs away, hops the fence, breaks its leash, etc? You won't be there. Anyways, the thread deals with pits, specifically. The mixed breeds don't have the same stats. Pit bulls are the ones that attack most often and the results of those attacks are more serious than with other breeds.

Why don't you call the kids at Kapiolani community hospital where my pit bull is a certified therapy dog and tell them why it's your goal and wish that there favorite dog should be murdered and destroyed because you think that all pit bulls are mindless killers. Maybe it's going to take kids with cancer to tell you that not all pit bulls are mindless killers.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:52 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,251,135 times
PHOENIX - El Mirage police and animal control officers are searching for a pit bull after it attacked a couple and their young child Sunday evening.
KTAR.com - Dog attack sends mother, child to the hospital

Old 06-24-2009, 02:29 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
PHOENIX - El Mirage police and animal control officers are searching for a pit bull after it attacked a couple and their young child Sunday evening.
KTAR.com - Dog attack sends mother, child to the hospital

You're wasting your time. They'll act like the link and post don't exist. Total denial. To some here, it's as if each news article/link is an isolated incident.

I was just watching some court show where a couple was suing a lady whose pit bull killed their chihuahua and Jack Russell....but of course, the plaintiffs were blowing smoke (to the pit bull owners and lovers here)..

This thread is nothing more than Pit Lovers in denial.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:44 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,925,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
You're wasting your time. They'll act like the link and post don't exist. Total denial. To some here, it's as if each news article/link is an isolated incident.

I was just watching some court show where a couple was suing a lady whose pit bull killed their chihuahua and Jack Russell....but of course, the plaintiffs were blowing smoke (to the pit bull owners and lovers here)..

This thread is is nothing more than Pit Bull HATERS in denial.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
This thread is is nothing more than Pit Bull HATERS in denial.
Sure....and these news articles make it so easy for that to happen..

Old 06-24-2009, 03:09 PM

459 posts, read 804,681 times
Quote:

And you generalize every pit bull into a killer, Even though there is an estimated 10.5 million pit bulls in the united states. So last time I checked there hasn't been 10.5 million pit bull attacks. IF you can show me a website that has proof of 10.5 million pit bull attacks in the united states then I will give my dog to the local shelter to be euthanized. If you can't then maybe you should stop generalizing every pit bull as a killer and come live with the rest of us in a logical society.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:40 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,454,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post
And you generalize every pit bull into a killer, Even though there is an estimated 10.5 million pit bulls in the united states. So last time I checked there hasn't been 10.5 million pit bull attacks. IF you can show me a website that has proof of 10.5 million pit bull attacks in the united states then I will give my dog to the local shelter to be euthanized. If you can't then maybe you should stop generalizing every pit bull as a killer and come live with the rest of us in a logical society.
you're barking up the wrong tree, harley. you've noticed by now that misterny doesn't seem to be able to think without using sweeping generalizations. notice the consistent use of insults and accusations regarding anyone that doesn't agree with his beliefs.

if he can't even desist from using generalizations against people on a forum that he has never met and knows nothing about, i doubt he's going to have the capacity to do so for animals.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:52 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,925,298 times
Quote:
Sure....and these news articles make it so easy for that to happen..
There are very few of these things that happen in a country of 300 million people, so it means nothing. Go ahead and keep up showing how little you know about this subject.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:27 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,457,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Walked out to the parking lot of a restaurant the other day...as I walked up to the door of my car I jumped a mile as suddenly a huge roaring barking startled the bejaysus outta me! I turned around and 12 inches from my face was a pit bull in a truck(complete with "Amurcan" flag on the back).

They left an animal in a vehicle(sadistic pigs, I wouldn't do that even to a pit bull!). The window was open about 2 inches...just enough for a child to stick their fingers in to pet the nice doggie!

I resent being that close to a raging uncontrolled beast in a public place...outta be a law.

Glad my mother or some other very elderly person had not encountered this situation...instant heart attack!

Can't imagine living near these slobs
Ha, they got you. Next time be more respectful for the american flag! Red white and blue, a pit bull and you!

Last edited by oberon_1; 06-24-2009 at 05:39 PM..

Old 06-24-2009, 05:35 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,144,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Ha, they got you. Next time be more respectful of the american flag! Red white and blue, a pit bull and you!
Bet you'd REALLY laugh if they got some little kid...or scared an senior...you pitlovers are like that and that's why pits should be done away with.....the owners ALWAYS have psychological problems and THAT is why they own totally vicious and unnecessary dogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies