Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 11:54 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,145,375 times

Advertisements

Fascists were anti-Abortion.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:56 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
fetuses ..........................jews, poles, homosexuals, and anyone else the authorities wanted to target.

abortion is not genocide.

The women having abortions are not evil.

Try to be a bit more rational.
Abortion had denied the life of 49 million people .
That is a genocide of a class of people the unborn.

woman who choose to kill with abortion are still choosing to kill.

When you say its OK to have wiped 49 million people off the earth , then we would disagree who is rational

Old 09-28-2009, 11:58 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,064,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
yep the woman has the right legally to kill just as the germans had the legal right to kill the jews.
I genocide is a genocide.
defend killing 46 million since roe versus wade. Hise behind your glorious shield that a woman has the right to kill. Germans hid behind the legal right to kill also.
I invoke Godwin's Law. Time to close this thread.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:58 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,542,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's human in the same way that a finger is human.

And the mother is human, too, you know.

She isn't stupid. She isn't immoral. She isn't irresponsible.

She has to live her life the best way she knows how. And only she knows the challenges and difficulties that being pregnant and having a baby pose for her.

Instead of passing judgment on the woman, why don't you change your focus a little, and pass judgment on society. Why not make being pregnant and having children less challenging, less difficult?

Why not be pro-women as well as pro-life?

This is a finger?

Are you that sold out to you cause that you can look at this photo
and deminish this humanity to a digit??

and yes ....she is immoral and irresponsible. The real "CHOICE" came when she chose to lie down with the man.

News FLASH! Having a child is a challenge! So don't do the deed if don't want the seed!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times
What I do with my body is absolutely none of your business.
Don't want abortion, don't have one.
No one is forcing it on you.

But keep your laws off of my body.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:01 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Abortion had denied the life of 49 million people .
That is a genocide of a class of people the unborn.

woman who choose to kill with abortion are still choosing to kill.

When you say its OK to have wiped 49 million people off the earth , then we would disagree who is rational
The unborn aren't a class of people. The unborn are simply the unborn.

Women who choose abortions have reasons for their choice. Why don't you try to solve the problems that these women face and which underlay their choice, instead of calling these women killers? Are the problems too difficult to solve? Is it easier to blame women, to say they are stupid, or irresponsible, or immoral, or killers, than it is to actually think about why felt that this was the best choice, and to change that? Why do women not want to be pregnant, why do they not want to have more children? Ask the questions, and try to solve the problems. Then you will have fewer abortions. That's your goal, isn't it, fewer abortions? I mean, it couldn't be that you think it's okay to make women into second-class citizens because they happen to have uteruses?

Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,064,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What I do with my body is absolutely none of your business.
Don't want abortion, don't have one.
No one is forcing it on you.

But keep your laws off of my body.
Now that's just mean.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:03 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
I invoke Godwin's Law. Time to close this thread.
I am sure you wish the thread closed and think it si cute to cite godwins law. That does not change the facts of 46 million dead. Sure you want to close the thread you can not face 46 million being denied life

Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

This is a finger?

Are you that sold out to you cause that you can look at this photo
and deminish this humanity to a digit??

and yes ....she is immoral and irresponsible. The real "CHOICE" came when she chose to lie down with the man.

News FLASH! Having a child is a challenge! So don't do the deed if don't want the seed!
So you think every woman who has an abortion is immoral and irresponsible, and therefore deserves to be punished by being forced to bear a child?

It just seems funny that on one hand you think life is so beautiful and so precious, and yet at the same time that you hate women so much.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:07 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times
Tough boogers, wjt.
The law of the land is that abortion is legal.
Don't like it, change it.

Until then, mind your own business.

Let's see, how many unemployed are there in the US.
Good idea to bring more bodies into the world to be unemployed, underemployed, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies