Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 12:08 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The unborn aren't a class of people. The unborn are simply the unborn.

Women who choose abortions have reasons for their choice. Why don't you try to solve the problems that these women face and which underlay their choice, instead of calling these women killers? Are the problems too difficult to solve? Is it easier to blame women, to say they are stupid, or irresponsible, or immoral, or killers, than it is to actually think about why felt that this was the best choice, and to change that? Why do women not want to be pregnant, why do they not want to have more children? Ask the questions, and try to solve the problems. Then you will have fewer abortions. That's your goal, isn't it, fewer abortions? I mean, it couldn't be that you think it's okay to make women into second-class citizens because they happen to have uteruses?
No wher ein my posts have i blamed woman. Sex is a two party system.
The way to solve the problems are not death. Sure death solves problems.
But is that how you solve it?
I am in full support education birth control the morning after pill and adoption. I am not ever going to say killing 46 million is an answer.
I support free birth control education and stop the killing .

Old 09-28-2009, 12:08 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I am sure you wish the thread closed and think it si cute to cite godwins law. That does not change the facts of 46 million dead. Sure you want to close the thread you can not face 46 million being denied life
Women who have abortions are cold hearted genocidists. What a crock. I find it far more sickening to see abused, neglected children who either languish in foster care or are in the custody of these so-called "parents". That breaks my heart far more.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:10 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
No wher ein my posts have i blamed woman. Sex is a two party system.
The way to solve the problems are not death. Sure death solves problems.
But is that how you solve it?
I am in full support education birth control the morning after pill and adoption. I am not ever going to say killing 46 million is an answer.
I support free birth control education and stop the killing .
How do you feel about the more than 100k that the US has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?
They're already born.
Or don't they count?

Old 09-28-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Tough boogers, wjt.
The law of the land is that abortion is legal.
Don't like it, change it.

Until then, mind your own business.

Let's see, how many unemployed are there in the US.
Good idea to bring more bodies into the world to be unemployed, underemployed, etc.
Correct it is the law of the land just like killing Jews was the law of the land.
You can hide the genocide behind the law of the land but it still does not make it right.
I work hard to change it.
So it is my business as its my right to ask for change.
So enjoy the genocide, bask in the glory of killing, praise its legal to kill, but it is my business

Old 09-28-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Women who have abortions are cold hearted genocidists. What a crock. I find it far more sickening to see abused, neglected children who either languish in foster care or are in the custody of these so-called "parents". That breaks my heart far more.
each abortion adds to the numbers being killed in the genocide.
Very few infants langusih in foster care. The children that anguish in foster care are teens not infants.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
How do you feel about the more than 100k that the US has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?
They're already born.
Or don't they count?
war is self defense. A fetus has no self defense from a mother that wants to kill it.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:18 PM

145 posts, read 301,672 times
The fact is my body my choice. I see it as it is so hard in this day and age to take care of ones self at a lone a child.For the parents out there good for you nothing bad about that but for the people that have kids and do not want them shame on you for not taking care from the get go and even more shame on you if you could abort and did not do so for some crazy values.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Correct it is the law of the land just like killing Jews was the law of the land.
You can hide the genocide behind the law of the land but it still does not make it right.
I work hard to change it.
So it is my business as its my right to ask for change.
So enjoy the genocide, bask in the glory of killing, praise its legal to kill, but it is my business
The law of the land was never to kill Jews. I welcome you to show me a link where this was a written law upheld in the courts. I don't think you can.

How is abortion "genocide?"

You might want to look up big words before you use them incorrectly.
You'll look more educated.

genocide - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: geno·cide
Pronunciation: \ˈje-nə-ˌsīd\
Function: noun
Date: 1944

: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Old 09-28-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfarris View Post
The fact is my body my choice. I see it as it is so hard in this day and age to take care of ones self at a lone a child.For the parents out there good for you nothing bad about that but for the people that have kids and do not want them shame on you for not taking care from the get go and even more shame on you if you could abort and did not do so for some crazy values.
yes it is yoru legal right to kill. Your body your murdered fetus
Adoption

Old 09-28-2009, 12:21 PM

Default Dictionary as friend

Quote:
war is self defense. A fetus has no self defense from a mother that wants to kill it.
Again, the dictionary is your friend.
A fetus has no legal standing. It cannot survive on its own without heroic measures or a parasitic relationship.

BTW, I assume you're a man therefore have no standing in this discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies