Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 08:45 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times

Advertisements

become this presidents Monica Lewinski? It seems he's had them under the desk "supporting" him since before the election and now he's attempting to pay them off for the "job" they did for him by giving them 2 car companies.
Now it seems he and Turbo Timmie got caught with their respective pants down and this whole deal will be hauled into court airing everyones dirty dresses....
It'll be interesting to see how the rational public views all of the money lost and constant pandering...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 AM

749 posts, read 946,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
become this presidents Monica Lewinski? It seems he's had them under the desk "supporting" him since before the election and now he's attempting to pay them off for the "job" they did for him by giving them 2 car companies.
Now it seems he and Turbo Timmie got caught with their respective pants down and this whole deal will be hauled into court airing everyones dirty dresses....
It'll be interesting to see how the rational public views all of the money lost and constant pandering...
The confirmation is the smile on his face.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,975,697 times
Quote:
No your are way off base.

Polls show Obama has high approval levels that have remained steady. http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Ga...-Approval.aspx

In addition the Party that most supports Unions is enjoying a 19 year record high in the percentage of Americans who call themselves Democrats.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118084/De...age-Party.aspx

Have you been asleep over the past 3 Months?

Old 05-01-2009, 08:50 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,716,727 times
Quote:
A failing auto industry, a UAW that makes the mafia look like a charity organization, and a spineless management contingent too afraid to stand up to organized labor.

Watching GM and Chrysler take boatloads of our money sickens me. Hearing that UAW workers get 70% pay while being idle infuriates me, and listening to Barry say "they will pay ALL of this bailout money back" makes me laugh so hard that I almost have a stroke. This is why the Japanese are eating their lunch, and why I will only drive Japanese vehicles. The UAW and their bullying ways can go s**t in their hats.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:53 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
No wonder Jersey is a wasteland ruled by the Sopranos and the chemical companies.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
No wonder Jersey is a wasteland ruled by the Sopranos and the chemical companies.
It's why he only drives Japanese cars!.....LOL

So patriotic and America loving these GOPers.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
and you forgot to mention organized labor and oppressive taxes (to fund organized labor pensions) brought on by Democratic governors which drove out two gigantic Ford plants.

Even the UAW was scared.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's why he only drives Japanese cars!.....LOL

So patriotic and America loving these GOPers.
Who said I was a GOPer? Roll up your "jump to conclusions mat" and use it for another day. I voted for someone besides Barry and the Geezer.

Gotta love those who swear that the Democrats and Republicans are the only two parties that can be voted for.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJerseyCity View Post
Who said I was a GOPer? Roll up your "jump to conclusions mat" and use it for another day. I voted for someone besides Barry and the Geezer.

Gotta love those who swear that the Democrats and Republicans are the only two parties that can be voted for.
I have no doubt you threw your vote away. You spite the American auto industry because of the Americans who build them. You spite the Party that best suits your interests because they are flawed, thus helping the party that least suits your interests........two sensless choices...but consistent...LOL

Old 05-01-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I have no doubt you threw your vote away. You spite the American auto industry because of the Americans who build them. You spite the Party that best suits your interests because they are flawed, thus helping the party that least suits your interests......LOL
And I have no doubt you're afraid to break away from the same old same old. If you really believe the D's and R's are looking out for this country's best interests, then I need to hold an intervention for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies