Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2009, 08:37 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
Yes, if she is claiming to represent "Christian values" she is in fact a hypocrite.
so, she has to agree with every single thing that's written in the bible in order not to qualify as a hypocrite in your eyes, including the parts about slave ownership being ok, and adultery and homosexuality being punished by death?

that is what you're saying, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,425,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yeah, it seems to be a universal thing. I mean - even on guys - big, muscular pecs look great. I wonder if it has anything to do with seeing breasts as nurturing.

I know there are guys out there who like small-chested women, but I think they're a small minority.
I guess being a black male with a big bubble booty, does that count in that equation with women who like men who have bubble butts to squeeze on or hold on to? ROFLOL

Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,172,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so, she has to agree with every single thing that's written in the bible in order not to qualify as a hypocrite in your eyes, including the parts about slave ownership being ok, and adultery and homosexuality being punished by death?

that is what you're saying, right?
Yes..and believe me, I set the same standard for anybody who claims to follow "Christian values". My whole family is Baptist and I have called them out on it before.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Yes..and believe me, I set the same standard for anybody who claims to follow "Christian values". My whole family is Baptist and I have called them out on it before.
you demand that your family support slavery, and the death penalty for adultery and homosexuality, at the risk of you labelling them hypocritical?

must make for some interesting christmas dinner conversations..

Old 05-01-2009, 08:45 PM

Default Miss California has been bashed for stating her opinion, who's the hypocrite now?

It's sad that people who have a clear agenda to have their voices heard, would demonize this poor woman for being honest about her views on gay marriage.

What is so sad is that she didn't say that she disagreed with the gay lifestyle or even worse, called it a sin. She simply said that she doesn't agree with gay marriage from where she's from.

She has every right to disagree with gay marriage, just as anyone has the right to agree with it. Come on, this country has turned into a big hyperbolic mess over issues that to be honest, aren't really issues that we should be debating about, especially when our way of life is on the verge of collapsing, with a president who by the way feels the same way as Miss California.

Didn't many gays vote for him, just to make history? It makes you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Now who is the hypocrite now!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
I'm surprised nobody in Foxnews has complained about
"discrimination against blue eyed blondes with big boobs"

Old 05-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you demand that your family support slavery, and the death penalty for adultery and homosexuality, at the risk of you labelling them hypocritical?

must make for some interesting christmas dinner conversations..
You're misunderstanding me.

I don't demand it. I point out that people can't claim to follow true "Christian values" if they don't believe in everything condoned in the Bible.

I only bring it up to people who claim to have these alleged values or say you can't be moral without religion. Otherwise, I don't care what people believe in.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Called them out on what?

Old 05-01-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
Called them out on what?
Claiming to have "Christian values", but not following the verses in the Bible that advocate murder, torture, rape, etc.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
She has the right to believe what she want to believe!

Get off of her DAMN!
You are right, and I started a whole new thread on her right to have an opinion. The gay agenda has moved so forward that it will become criminal for any conservative radio station/christian station to speak against the gay lifestyle. They want it to be the equivalent to a racist not being able to air any of his racist views over the air. What makes the USA so great is we can all buttheads for the sake of our religions, our political views, and simply because we have that constitutional right to be so without shooting and killing each other over it. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies